This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bogus
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
      bogus

Homo say what?

Comment

lol! who grabbed your manboob? :-P

i love the fact that i never get burned..just keep getting darker and darker...eventually get skin cancer
        Originally posted by 90prtege
        have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
        Originally posted by Turpro
        Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
        CRZbrussian: that sux
        CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
        CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

need more work jo.

Comment

pics from march & cali. delayed dunno why i didn't put em up
            Attached Files
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

That middle pic is cool.

I always wanted a pet squirrel.

Comment

Ryan....HIT THE GYM!!! LOL...your arms are twigs man!
                Eat ****.

Comment

people w/ my genetics don't get big. plain & simple.... unless id start taking roids which im not about.

Comment

people w/ my genetics don't get big. plain & simple.... unless id start taking roids which im not about.

Are you Ethiopian?

Comment

new pics... gotta get some of the car soon.

some new ones i will get some of the car soon yall have my word.
                      Attached Files

Comment

and darren and jo skinny is better than fat. darren we all know youve got a beer gut. ive known a few guys that no matter what they do they look as skinny as ryan.

Comment

dont defend the skinny guy. he needs to get in the gym.
                          mods: engine: fm stroker lightened and knifedged crank, 11:1, custom crank scraper, fully p&p head and intake mani, bored throttle body, flowed and matched stock injectors, rx7 vaf, apexi safc, gude race cams, modded ecu 8200 fuel cutoff, blaster coil, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, fidanza fly wheel and timeing gears, msp diff, custom shortram in a cold air box

suspension: s/r struts intrack springs and intrax sway bars 15x6.5 rims kumho mx tires 205 50 r 15

Comment

all i have to say is HOLY HELL! Lisa get someone to fix your eye makeup please.

Comment

Nice pics Lisa, those are some crazy blue eyes - nice color

Comment

yes and no...I'm skinny as **** and worked out all through high school and never really got bigger, stronger yes, but not bigger. My dad was the same way back in high school I saw a picture when he was 16 and he was the smallest guy on the footbal team, but after 10 years of working out he got pretty big, hell now at 58 he still can lift more than most 20 year olds. Of course he has been lifting for 40+ years.

I got lazy after high school started college, working more, living in an apartment so I didn't keep up. I do sympathize though Ryan, guys like us have to work our asses off to build mass, but at the same time I can eat like a mother****er and never gain a pound.
                                2005 Mazda 3

Comment

Working...
                                X