Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah we can eat ppl out of house & home!
    so far as gaining muscle bulk, your right, we have to work our asses off. not only that but continue it or we'll lose it @ a quick pace with our metabolizsm
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
      yeah we can eat ppl out of house & home!
      so far as gaining muscle bulk, your right, we have to work our asses off. not only that but continue it or we'll lose it @ a quick pace with our metabolizsm
      lol yeah I lost most of my gains from high school within 2 years or less. Damn I love eating anything I want at anytime I want. People keep telling me it won't last, but I'll take advantage of it while it does .
      2005 Mazda 3

Comment

Ryan I LIKE MY EYES!!!!! yes they are a little dramatic but i like them that way. why dont you come here and show me how you want me to do them?

Comment

Ryan go over there and glue her? eyes shut.

I can see where Ryan is coming from, you have a Courtney Love thing going on.
          2005 Mazda 3

Comment

I dunno'...looks like the sexiest mechanic online to me...
            If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

well if you didn't drag the eyeliner/mascarea/black lipstick halfway around your head. lol your eyes would be more apparent to everyone. with the deep blue color(assuming contacts) it would make your eyes much more stunning.

Seriously, sometimes a little less is more.
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

anyone else find it wierd that ryan is giveing me makeup tips?

Comment

Originally posted by LisaT

It's called flirting.

I agree with Ryan, less is more. I like little to no make up. The sexiest faces are natural.

I love being able to eat anything too. I'm however trying to gain weight right now, so it's working against me. I don't have a big bone structure, so I can only pack so much on.

Comment

Ryan did'nt complain when i wore lipstick and heels for him... and i'm not very good at all at putting it on. in fact, it was my first time. he persuaded me. i was drunk!!!
                    Guess who's back, back again. cable's back.. tell a friend.

Comment

dave back ftw!!!

owned

Comment

Originally posted by LisaT
                        i like your makeup just fine. it accentuates your eyes and makes me realize that life can be a little dark at times. nothing like a little reality check..... by the way, where can i put in an application to replace your bubble gum?
                        Guess who's back, back again. cable's back.. tell a friend.

Comment

well truthfully you cant that spot is taken

Comment

Considering that most female mechanics are usually rather "butch", I'd say your look makes you unique...stirs the guys up...notice no one's asking about pictures of your car...
                            If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

Originally posted by Meltdownsky
                              Considering that most female mechanics are usually rather "butch", I'd say your look makes you unique...stirs the guys up...notice no one's asking about pictures of your car...
                              LOL
                              2005 Mazda 3

Comment

lol note im not a mechanic just know a bunch.

Comment

Working...
                                X