This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davidmw1
    T4 She is a Fine looker, I'm happy for you, thanks for sharing your pics.
    No joking.

thanks alot guys. yeah thats my baby girl. wouldnt let her go for the world. lol she's the one thing that finally made me stop street racing! haha im whipped. naw jk
    1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

Originally posted by T4TURBO
      haha im whipped.

Comment

wouldn't mind being whipped by that myself HAR HAR HAR!!!
        Originally posted by 90prtege
        have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
        Originally posted by Turpro
        Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
        CRZbrussian: that sux
        CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
        CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

"If you are whipped, you are not a man. " Santos

Comment

SO!!!!!!!!! SHES's the cause of your downfall..... i see... "plots evil"

Let me know when your going to email it that way i can expect it
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

By T4Turbo: thanks alot guys. yeah thats my baby girl. wouldnt let her go for the world. lol she's the one thing that finally made me stop street racing! haha im whipped. naw jk
              Hey, nothing wrong with that. I think its so cool that so many young people are into the great cars espcially the BGs. And the girls I've come to know are keepers. Have a great day!
              David
              sigpic Ky

Comment

thats me in my latest gig with the band i am in
                i am pretty ugly dont ya think?
                Attached Files
                sigpicOf all the things i`ve lost.. i miss my mind the most....

Comment

t4turbo man how old are you ?
                  sigpicOf all the things i`ve lost.. i miss my mind the most....

Comment

here you go guys. its an old pic, but its the only one i can find for know. il try and take some more of me and my car when i get the chance. its a pretty crappy pic, but w/e. also, that was my old hair style with the spiked top and slicked back sides. now my spikes are shorter and i buzzed the sides down a bit. the sides stick up a a bit as well. kinda hard to explain

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
                    -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
                    -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
                    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

What does the back do now?

Comment

just sits there all complacent
                        "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
                        -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
                        -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
                        http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by GrEg
                          thats me in my latest gig with the band i am in
                          i am pretty ugly dont ya think?
                          Alright GrEg...I gotta' set of "Rock Star" series TAMAs myself, also an Epiphone Les Paul, ESP Strat, Fernandez bass, Aria Telecaster, G&L F100, Washburn 335, korg N1 keyboard , a behringer 120 head on a peavey 4/12, an insane number of effect pedals, a PA system w/16 channel peavey board, twin 250 watt power amps and 6 cabinet+2 monitors...tons of other stuff...My band "The Stereotypes" play covers of bands like The Ramones, Social Distortions, The Cure, The Cult, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Pink Floyd, Radiohead, Jimi Hendrix, The Replacements, Oasis, The Bottlerockets, ZZ Top, ****in' Nirvana, AudioSlave, Screamin' Trees...and a bunch of other bands you've never heard of. Since I'm stranded in a hotel room these days I've been learning the whole CD of "Dark Side of the Moon" [yeah I'm that friggin' bored]...Hope to post us on YouTube soon, what do you guys play ?
                          If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

Iguess I have to post a pic to huh?? Never !!!!
                            c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

pic or die!
                              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

dont know why but jo is a chode just the way i see it.
                                mods: engine: fm stroker lightened and knifedged crank, 11:1, custom crank scraper, fully p&p head and intake mani, bored throttle body, flowed and matched stock injectors, rx7 vaf, apexi safc, gude race cams, modded ecu 8200 fuel cutoff, blaster coil, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, fidanza fly wheel and timeing gears, msp diff, custom shortram in a cold air box

suspension: s/r struts intrack springs and intrax sway bars 15x6.5 rims kumho mx tires 205 50 r 15

Comment

Working...
                                X