X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bpt323
    pic or die!

I wanna see what this knee grow looks like. (This is going to get me the 'ole......."there he goes with that picture fetish again.")

Comment

Originally posted by Meltdownsky
      Alright GrEg...I gotta' set of "Rock Star" series TAMAs myself, also an Epiphone Les Paul, ESP Strat, Fernandez bass, Aria Telecaster, G&L F100, Washburn 335, korg N1 keyboard , a behringer 120 head on a peavey 4/12, an insane number of effect pedals, a PA system w/16 channel peavey board, twin 250 watt power amps and 6 cabinet+2 monitors...tons of other stuff...My band "The Stereotypes" play covers of bands like The Ramones, Social Distortions, The Cure, The Cult, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Pink Floyd, Radiohead, Jimi Hendrix, The Replacements, Oasis, The Bottlerockets, ZZ Top, ****in' Nirvana, AudioSlave, Screamin' Trees...and a bunch of other bands you've never heard of. Since I'm stranded in a hotel room these days I've been learning the whole CD of "Dark Side of the Moon" [yeah I'm that friggin' bored]...Hope to post us on YouTube soon, what do you guys play ?
      What in the hell is all that mumbo jumbo, lol.

Comment

Basically the entire rig for a rock band + a 16' by 26' portable building with it all set up in [and some recording equipment]...and trust me man I'm a waaaaaaaay better musican than mechanic...Can't pay the bills that way so I learned heavy machinery repair, hydraulics, welding, etc. to pay for all that ****...oh yeah, Kozzman looks as PSYCHO as he sounds...
        If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

Basically the entire rig for a rock band + a 16' by 26' portable building with it all set up in [and some recording equipment]...and trust me man I'm a waaaaaaaay better musican than mechanic...Can't pay the bills that way so I learned heavy machinery repair, hydraulics, welding, etc. to pay for all that ****...oh yeah, Kozzman looks as PSYCHO as he sounds...

Comment

i was nuts for awhile, but im definately toned down now you guys gotta remember, you have to pretty much assume that everything i say is a joke, or that im kidding. ill freely admit that my humor works much better in person because its a dry humor or sometimes tongue-in-cheek humor, which is sometimes hard to convey online
            "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
            -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
            -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Kozzman555 does have worms

Originally posted by kozzman555
              here you go guys. its an old pic, but its the only one i can find for know. il try and take some more of me and my car when i get the chance. its a pretty crappy pic, but w/e. also, that was my old hair style with the spiked top and slicked back sides. now my spikes are shorter and i buzzed the sides down a bit. the sides stick up a a bit as well. kinda hard to explain

David
              sigpic Ky

Comment

Originally posted by GrEg
                t4turbo man how old are you ?

i'm 18

19 next summer. y?
                1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

Originally posted by T4TURBO
                  i'm 18

19 next summer. y?
                  he wants to make sure you are legal.
                  2005 Mazda 3

Comment

Originally posted by T4TURBO
                    i'm 18

19 next summer. y?
                    Youngin!
                    **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                    95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

cause you seem alot younger then she does
                      sigpicOf all the things i`ve lost.. i miss my mind the most....

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2
                        Youngin!
                        It's nice to be young!

Comment

Alright GrEg...I gotta' set of "Rock Star" series TAMAs myself, also an Epiphone Les Paul, ESP Strat, Fernandez bass, Aria Telecaster, G&L F100, Washburn 335, korg N1 keyboard , a behringer 120 head on a peavey 4/12, an insane number of effect pedals, a PA system w/16 channel peavey board, twin 250 watt power amps and 6 cabinet+2 monitors...tons of other stuff...My band "The Stereotypes" play covers of bands like The Ramones, Social Distortions, The Cure, The Cult, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Pink Floyd, Radiohead, Jimi Hendrix, The Replacements, Oasis, The Bottlerockets, ZZ Top, ****in' Nirvana, AudioSlave, Screamin' Trees...and a bunch of other bands you've never heard of. Since I'm stranded in a hotel room these days I've been learning the whole CD of "Dark Side of the Moon" [yeah I'm that friggin' bored]...Hope to post us on YouTube soon, what do you guys play ?
                          some progresive nu metal stuf nice to see another musician over here
                          my drum set is a DW a couple of sabian and instabul cymbals some SM57 shure mic
                          and a couple of other stuf 2
                          so were can i hear some of your work???
                          sigpicOf all the things i`ve lost.. i miss my mind the most....

Comment

Originally posted by Janetsplanet
                            It's nice to be young!
                            Sometimes not always!
                            **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                            95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Originally posted by Jho

I wanna see what this knee grow looks like. (This is going to get me the 'ole......."there he goes with that picture fetish again.")
                              There is that damn picture fetish again...............= ) I'll post a pic when the time comes..........besides no one wants to see a pic of me......I might break a monitor or something.
                              c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by GrEg
                                cause you seem alot younger then she does

actualy she'll be 18 in december...half a year younger than me
                                1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

Working...
                                X