This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghaze24
    Yea, I know, its kinda freaky, lots of people didnt recognize me for a little bit after cutting the hair. At my crappy part-time job my boss yelled at me to get out from behind the counter because he thought I was just some random person, I'd been working there almost a year.

Meltdownsky, keeping the long hair is a good idea, I miss it but its too much of a pain to grow back, theres that real akward stage inbetween short and long, haha.
    Dude, I was just messin' with ya mostly...Truth be told my appearance causes people to get the wrong idea about me, probably has held me back professionally and you did the smart thing in changing your look to "fit in"...women like that style way better than the "outsider thing" [and the police ALWAYS ask me to step outta' the car!], my wife begs me to cut mine but I'd feel naked with out it...Check me out on page 19...yeah it's kinda a musician thing too...anyway, you know who you are and what makes you comfortable in your own skin...that's the important thing...WELCOME TO CLUB PROTEGE', what ya driving these days ?
    If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

Be yourself, that's what's really cool.

Comment

Kozzman555

might get jelous, ahh!!
        Originally posted by Jho
        Chris, you're a friggen gangsta.

Grant, you look like a totally different person now.
        David
        sigpic Ky

Comment

Long hair is too much work. But id look funny with short hair.

Comment

Originally posted by LisaT
            Long hair is too much work. But id look funny with short hair.
            Don't change a thing...okay, maybe the bubblegum avatar, way too pretty a face to hide it...
            If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

i think sort hair on a woman is sexy caus eit shows their neck off and thats a sweet spot for me.
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by turpro
                i think sort hair on a woman is sexy caus eit shows their neck off and thats a sweet spot for me.
                It depends how short though. I don't like them with the buzz or spiked hair like you do Chris.

Comment

i don't think yall are ready for this....

BAM sucka!!!!!
                  Attached Files
                  Originally posted by 90prtege
                  have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                  Originally posted by Turpro
                  Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                  CRZbrussian: that sux
                  CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                  CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Originally posted by tehstocker99

BAM sucka!!!!!
                    That was gnarly yO.

Comment

Originally posted by turpro
                      LOL my friend has this same "weakness" and i think i've picked it up too BUT my gf has long hair so when its either moved over (by me or otherwise), etc. next thing u know i'm all over it like a vampire!

Originally posted by Jho
                      That was gnarly Dude.
                      Fixed!
                      **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                      95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

oh man if you know how to work a woman's neck she will literally do anything lol

good times......good times
                        have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!

Comment

oh man if you know how to work a woman's neck she will literally do anything lol

Yeah i dunno but when i do anything to her neck she gets goosebumps (literally!) all over her body and will pretty much go blank minded and forget anything she is doing and give in to me!
                          **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                          95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Don't you just love that!

I bet that hispanic lady up the street was a sucker for you doing the neck thing.

Comment

BAM sucka!!!!!
                              DAWG...****in' awesome SKILLS Dude...

Comment

haha thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X