Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice nighty-shirt. If your girl is with you, sleep is probably not going to happen, more like doing the animal rights thing, saving horses, answering the call of the wild??

nice shirt, I want one. But my problem is I'm 5' 8".
    I'm only up for season posting these days, not u for breakin to ride for now anyway! lol
    David
    sigpic Ky

Comment

Nice jimmy cap Ryan.

Comment

hahah, I janked it from some chick sitting on the couch to my left side & flipped it inside out. just to be funny, well now im on camera!
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

...Soooo, you passed out drunk and someone covered you up or you don't have a bed ?
          If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

Just practicing "Uploading Managed Attachment..." they don't call it the Boredom Corner for nothin'
            Attached Files
            If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

Originally posted by Meltdownsky View Post
              Just practicing "Uploading Managed Attachment..." they don't call it the Boredom Corner for nothin'
              That's what the "Test" section is for.

Comment

...Soooo, you passed out drunk and someone covered you up or you don't have a bed ?
                Yes; i covered myself up thank you very much; I was @ a friends 1bdrm apt.
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Originally posted by davidmw1 View Post
                  you found you ultimate milf for you...this is the real mans dream come true,

unless you ar Warren Jeffs or some stuff. That guy is demented.
                  LOL well me and her are just great together as a couple so yeah i'm proud to say that i'm dating a wonderful MILF!

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                  From last nights party

THOSE BASTARDS GOT ME SLEEPING!!!

I i still have yet to find out where the hell that beef jerky came from
                  Just be glad nobody drawed anything on you!
                  **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                  95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

............Or drew anything on you either.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                      ............Or drew anything on you either.
                      Yeah thanks i didn't sleep much last nite before going into work early!
                      **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                      95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

WELL I LITTLE LATE..

THIS IS ME

THIS IS MY HUSBAND (JACKET ON) THE REAL GENIUS ON MAZDA SETUP
                        HERE IN PUERTO RICO.. BESIDE MY BROTHER

AND FINALLY MY BABY..'DEJAVU RACING' COMING SOON WITH NEW NUMBERS..
                        NOW WITH 713 WHP..
                        Owner of two faster 323 on earth !!!
                        My MSP 13. @114mph

Comment

its never too late to post pics!

Comment

I can't remember if I posted here before.... Heres an old pic of Marc and I.
                            Sagaris

Comment

JESUS!!! Motegi... Its been forever since i've seen you post, where've ya been? how are ya doing?

Comment

Well I got married in January and moved to Port Charlotte, haven't gotten myself a computer to have internet and I cant use it at work so I've been scarce.
                                Sagaris

Comment

Working...
                                X