Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh. where i'm from....cheese=paper/bank/cash/loot/money. and yeah, a night of latin dancing with her will make you like that. she wears me out...in dancing...get your mind out of the gutter!!!
    1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

Originally posted by T4TURBO View Post
      oh. where i'm from....cheese=paper/bank/cash/loot/money. and yeah, a night of latin dancing with her will make you like that. she wears me out...in dancing...get your mind out of the gutter!!!

You forgot cheddar.

Anyways how the heck you've been man? How's your bro? Long time no see. Ryan if you are in the area stop by and say hi. I also managed to get a wii.

Comment

haha awesomer i'll have to stop by & play some wii with ya on the big screen.
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

oooh i just picked up a wii a couple of weeks ago - bowling on a 42" plasma ftw!!!

also just picked up some pics - drunk at a bar outside of fenway park over thanksgiving weekend. i figured if t4 posts them, i guess i can too lol
          Attached Files

Comment

Somebody doesn't like to be licked!
            **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
            95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

....or does she

hey now

Comment

Originally posted by esmacmil View Post
                ....or does she

hey now
                Not what i get from her face expression! Maybe its just in the wrong place. Heyyyyyy now!
                **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**

Comment

i figured if t4 posts them, i guess i can too lol

no. no one but no one looks as good as me so you cant!!! your forbidden. as well as everyone else!!! everywhere!!!! ever!!!

oh sorry
                  1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

oooh i just picked up a wii a couple of weeks ago - bowling on a 42" plasma ftw!!!

also just picked up some pics - drunk at a bar outside of fenway park over thanksgiving weekend. i figured if t4 posts them, i guess i can too lol

those are some nice pics
                    DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by 92dx View Post
                      those are some nice pics
                      lol thanks randy

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2 View Post
                        Somebody doesn't like to be licked!
                        Or maybe someone doesn't know how to lick.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                          Or maybe someone doesn't know how to lick.
                          :rofl:

Comment

XBOX 360, check...copy of "Prey", check...42' Plasma gettin' one ASAP:ARCADE:
                            If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

i guess since im new im supposed to post pics of me.. my car's still stock and im starting to work on it so ill update you guys soon

http://www.myspace.com/jadiemiranda
                              Last edited by jadiemiranda; 12-26-2006, 06:22 AM.
                              perspective is everything...

Comment

very nice, you're going to get a lot of comments on here

Comment

Working...
                                X