Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HA HA, Found this academy pic.. Iam playing hard ass.. Notice how I utilize trigger guard... Federal Training Baby!

sigpic

Comment

Bad ass.

Comment

Bad Ass, Hell its a flucking water cannon,

Shanie B, put the toy gun away and show us your 50 cal in BDU fully cocked and ready to rock some lame ass camel puffers!

Show us some BAD ASS Shanie B.

That would be cool!

Originally posted by ShaneBell View Post
        HA HA, Found this academy pic.. Iam playing hard ass.. Notice how I utilize trigger guard... Federal Training Baby!

David
        sigpic Ky

Comment

Ive got an SKS.. its a little larger.. No 50 cal though.. You want hard ass.. You got it! LOL
          Last edited by ShaneBell; 07-30-2007, 08:50 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, now your smokin!

Ive got an SKS.. its a little larger.. No 50 cal though.. You want hard ass.. You got it! LOL
            That's right you bad, but wtf is that choad load behind you, is that a Sadam mobile? You are gonna kill it correct?

Will it to Osama from Sadam's son, loaded with nice gift wripped boxes of IEDs.

OBL puffs camels in caves for kicks and trills, he's a nasty ass! Give him a chevy !
            David
            sigpic Ky

Comment

lol, Thats my personal slick top interceptor.. I actually gave it to my wife and took her 03 Protege. SHE GOT TAKEN
              sigpic

Comment

That was a good trade off. Lol.
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Comment

lol, Thats my personal slick top interceptor.. I actually gave it to my wife and took her 03 Protege. SHE GOT TAKEN
                    You should be shamed, but I don't blame you !
                    You'll have to shoot that damned thing now for target practice, so to give yourself an excuse for a BG! And, 'Be nice' and return the 03 to wifie!
                    David
                    sigpic Ky

Comment

I have to agree with david. Give the pro back to the wife,sell that heavy american beast and buy yourself a 1st gen. They are so fun and you'll understand what we mean if you drove one for a couple weeks.
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                        I have to agree with david. Give the pro back to the wife,sell that heavy american beast and buy yourself a 1st gen. They are so fun and you'll understand what we mean if you drove one for a couple weeks.
                        eh, i like 3rd gens better :microwave

Comment

Originally posted by silver03p5 View Post
                          eh, i like 3rd gens better :microwave
                          Thems fightin words boy. Lol.
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                            Thems fightin words boy. Lol.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Gosh, you look funny in that picture Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                                Gosh, you look funny in that picture Rob.
                                x2. Looks like your ass got HUGE and your chin is lower to the ground
                                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Working...
                                X