This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry about the cars condition,

Steven I was refering to your arms/bicepts, not firearms, duud. Happy Thanksgiving.

David
    Ky

Originally posted by Omega1Delta View Post
    Thanks thats my fav pic of my car...to bad after yesterday thats how it used to look..that accident yesterday knocked out the grill...moved the bumper over 6 inches to the left...knocked the passnger side fender in ...killed my stock rim and tire.....i really dont want to go down stairs and get started on fixing it up.....and those 2 girls are my hearts...i'll do anything to protect them and yesterday when i got into that accident ....those were the first people i wanted to know was ok...thank god no one got hurt......lol and my guns......hand them since high school ....just glad i never had to use them on people on the road :-)
    David
    sigpic Ky

Comment

Originally posted by riverrunnernky View Post
      Steven I was refering to your arms/bicepts, not firearms, duud. Happy Thanksgiving.

David
      Ky
      lol so was i lol....Happy Thanksgiving
      Airport and flights keeping me to busy ...even for my own car...:-(...cant wait for the holidays to be over..

Comment

Lmao bt...

lol so was i lol....Happy Thanksgiving

Sir,

I can see you have a fun sence of humor also.

Have you thought of a June vacation in Ky with the family or whatever, the Annual meet is just over 6 months away!

I might be old as dirt, but I think you might have your hands full If I must come to NYC and pursuade your arsie to come play with us in Ky. See my photo on left of Abe. I'm the coolest one in this shoot.

Just joking but not about the comeing to Ky for the meet. I went to Wisconsin last meet in June and had withdrawals I loved it so much.

The members were so cool and real, this year I am the lucky guy. I'ts going to be a 2 hr drive for me and a pretty place too.

David
        Ky
        Attached Files
        Last edited by riverrunnernky; 11-22-2007, 11:02 PM.
        David
        sigpic Ky

Comment

Sir,

I can see you have a fun sence of humor also.

Have you thought of a June vacation in Ky with the family or whatever, the Annual meet is just over 6 months away!

I might be old as dirt, but I think you might have your hands full If I must come to NYC and pursuade your arsie to come play with us in Ky. See my photo on left of Abe. I'm the coolest one in this shoot.

Just joking but not about the comeing to Ky for the meet. I went to Wisconsin last meet in June and had withdrawals I loved it so much.

The members were so cool and real, this year I am the lucky guy. I'ts going to be a 2 hr drive for me and a pretty place too.

David
          Ky

I remember that pic..cant you see me...im in the tent :-P...i would like to make that trip but...my car.....:-(
          Airport and flights keeping me to busy ...even for my own car...:-(...cant wait for the holidays to be over..

Comment

Newest ones.
            Attached Files
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

[/IMG] me and my honey in cuba
              91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

^ cheers! ^
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

It's Me..................

[attach]27710[/attach
                  Attached Files
                  "There's Always 2 Sides to Everyone's Story".........
                  That's Why I Only Tell My Side

sigpic

Comment

Haa... that would be freakie to those folks...

I remember that pic..cant you see me...im in the tent :-P...i would like to make that trip but...my car.....:-(
                    You are jivin me about being in the tent, I'll have to zoom in and lighten the photo and check you out in the tent....and speakin of jivin,

look at the turkey about to stab a tukey in Cincinati!!

Mutilation of a corpse in the presents a minor... lmao.... and look at that beauty in the tigger stripes, she cut her hair, awe its cute too Chris. And that boy is getting big, I know your a great Dad!

More super photos...Bring em on, It's going to be a big winner so that we can ID eachother at the next Club Protege meet.
                    Last edited by riverrunnernky; 11-24-2007, 01:38 PM. Reason: Found Steve
                    David
                    sigpic Ky

Comment

Steve Found...

Sure enough, Steven was in the tent, I lightend the tent area and there he was, Steve you are a time traveling junkie too! lmao

So who has who's back? And I thought I was the coolest in the photo cause of the Shades.

David
                      ky
                      Attached Files
                      David
                      sigpic Ky

Comment

Rotf Lmao!!!!!!

Comment

This is too funny....

Sure enough, Steven was in the tent, I lightend the tent area and there he was, Steve you are a time traveling junkie too! lmao

So who has who's back? And I thought I was the coolest in the photo cause of the Shades.

David
                          ky
                          "There's Always 2 Sides to Everyone's Story".........
                          That's Why I Only Tell My Side

sigpic

Comment

Recent photo's & no im not always drunk
                            Attached Files
                            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Pics 3,4 and 5 must have been done by a master pic taker
                              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

yup yup^!

Comment

Working...
                                X