This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol you look happy holding that engine block
    91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Originally posted by progt91 View Post
      lol you look happy holding that engine block
      If I took the pick any lower you'd REALLY see how happy he was holding that block lol.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Perverts!

Comment

remind me not to buy any "stroked engines" from you...

--sarge

Comment

Originally posted by SgtRauksauff View Post
              remind me not to buy any "stroked engines" from you...

--sarge
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

^ Lol
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

NEVER FEAR!!!.....
                  I'll Save You All From This MASTROKEBATOR

[ATTACH]27794[/ATTACH]
                  "There's Always 2 Sides to Everyone's Story".........
                  That's Why I Only Tell My Side

sigpic

Comment

ahahaha! nice use of the sticker.
                    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

lovely use of the sticker!!! +1 for creativity

Comment

+3 now that's the way to rep cp to the fullest
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

I suppose.....

I do drive a honda civic but not saying i wouldnt drive a mazda....Zoom Zoom \\
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by civicredhonda View Post
                            I do drive a honda civic but not saying i wouldnt drive a mazda....Zoom Zoom \\
                            Bahahahaha. Should I ban him?

Just playin. For all how think he's a hoonduh flamer, he's not. Met him in Michigan when Ryan pulled up and his ass was crashed in the pass seat.
                            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                              Bahahahaha. Should I ban him?

Just playin. For all how think he's a hoonduh flamer, he's not. Met him in Michigan when Ryan pulled up and his ass was crashed in the pass seat.
                              glad someone has something good to say! nah, I figure if he can stand next to a protege and smile, he can't be a honduh nutty.

I know I can't stand next to a honda without wanting to smash the windshield.

j/k
                              No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

because it was just too damned cold and way too much fun!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X