Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me last Saturday night at a friend's party...I don't drink...ever...last alcohol I had before that sip(and that's all it was) was at my Bar Mitzvah over 8 years ago and that was just a sip or 2 of wine. One of my friends managed to take a picture right when I sipped. lol

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Saki?(might have spelled it wrong) Were you buzzed after that 1 shot? Lol.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
        Saki?(might have spelled it wrong) Were you buzzed after that 1 shot? Lol.
        I don't know what it was...tasted like a type of vanilla cough medicine. The whole shot? Are you crazy?! I literally took that one sip and put it down. I got that feeling like when a doctor gives you an injection and he uses rubbing alcohol on your skin and you get a wif of it. lol

I'm abnormal, I don't really have any interest in drinking or getting drunk...kinda sucked that night because we were celebrating my friend's 21st B-day(mine was in Oct, I just hung out and worked on a friend's car, I'm no partier) and everyone else was drinking so I was just kinda there watching it all.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo

Comment

watching sucks it puts you as the DD
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

^ or baby sitters! lol I actually don't drink or smoke! I'm cool the way I am! lol

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
              watching sucks it puts you as the DD
              Dude my friend's girlfriend paid me $10 to drive to Dave and Busters because that's where she left her car. Definitely didn't spend $10 driving there from the house we were at.

Plus I left early so I didn't have to take anyone home...and I drove the Miata so only 1 possible passenger. hehe

^ or baby sitters! lol I actually don't drink or smoke! I'm cool the way I am! lol
              That's the way to go!
              Last edited by MazKid; 02-14-2008, 08:44 AM.

Comment

its ok man. i actually dont hardly drink either. i never quite liked the taste of alcohol and i really really really hate beer. with a passion. there's about two drinks that i actually like, UV Blue and lemonade or a kamikazi. so yeah, when i go out with my friends, it usually means im the DD, but thats ok. id rather have to drive everyone home than to see my friends drive drunk and kill themselves or someone else. besides, the one rule i have when im the DD is that i dont drive my car. i aint gonna have throwup in my backseats dammit
                "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
                -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
                -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
                http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

lol. "the whole shot? are you crazy?". yea alcohol tastes like ****, but getting drunk is fun! plus you'd be drunk after like 3 shots. and as for beer getting nasty, seriously, you will get used to it. about a year ago i had to choke down one can of coors light and bitched and whined the whole can of it. now they're like candy to me.
                  sigpic

Comment

lol nah, ive tried beer many many times. we had a kick ass custom beer pong table that was made of wood with "yuengling" burnt into it with the places where you'd put the cups studded with beer caps. anyway, i cant even stand the smell of beer now. but yeah, for my 21st b-day i had 10shots, 3beers, and two mike's hard lemonades. in about an hour and a half. yeah i was hammered
                    -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

kozz, I think you were hammered before the 10 shots were up!
                      No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

lol, nope. i had the shots first.

you guys know whats scary? im this entertaining while sober. just imagine the shenanigans when i wasted
                        -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

kozzman....shaaaadddd aaaapppp!!!!!

Post yourself a new Photo I've run out of photo's to flog you with,

I'm glad you at least posted so I can mash your nads abit....lmao

Where is kozzman555???

Originally posted by kozzman555 View Post
                          lol, nope. i had the shots first.

you guys know whats scary? im this entertaining while sober. just imagine the shenanigans when i wasted
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by riverrunnernky; 02-14-2008, 09:55 PM.
                          David
                          sigpic Ky

Comment

soooo yesterday, a local retreat camp had a Valentine's dinner and sleigh ride up in the mountains. was tons of fun. plus, I got engaged.
                            Attached Files
                            No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Here is another of me on repair mission in Tx.

Here is a chance for Sir Kozzman to rack my fun up.

This is one of my few photos I can say is not so bad and it shows I once could work!

David
                              Ky
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by riverrunnernky; 02-14-2008, 10:08 PM.
                              David
                              sigpic Ky

Comment

Congrats Craig, She is so cute too.

Best of luck Sir.

David
                                Ky
                                David
                                sigpic Ky

Comment

Working...
                                X