Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was surfing around and i think i found Davids (riverrunnerky) pics from his home
    Attached Files
    Check out the Pics
    sigpic
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=228
    Mazda's Rule Honda's Drool

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda View Post
      You all still Cincy fans, even after 4 weeks????
      Hahaha. I'll support them only because my son and wife like them. I'm a Giants fan. Being born and raised in NJ does that to you . The Bengals are blowin goats big time this year.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

this are some pics of my wedding, on sept 20th.

This is me signing the marricide papers.

The first kiss hahahha
        94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

Comment

You poor poor man....jk lol.

That reminds me of a joke I heard. What do you feed your girl to make her stop having sex with you? Wedding cake. Bnahahahaha I crack myself up
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

...I dont get it.

Then again.. Im not married.
            Mazda
            1988 Black 323 GT
            DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

did you really have more sex not wed than wed Chris? oh you sad sad man....I was only alive 24 years before I got wed. I plan to be wed 50+ years, and sex all the way through. I'm betting you can do the math
              No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Jeff ......

Originally posted by 90prtege View Post
                was surfing around and i think i found Davids (riverrunnerky) pics from his home
                you butt whole!!!

I have a Step Van, not a skewl gus!

Yo bung hole!!

rotflmao!!!

Where did Ryan's cat's head come from???
                David
                sigpic Ky

Comment

glad you like it david
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                  he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

turpro how tall are you?! you look like a giant in that doorway
                    **Never be afraid to try**Remember, amateurs built the ark...professionals built the titanic**

Comment

Originally posted by drummer200sx View Post
                      turpro how tall are you?! you look like a giant in that doorway
                      6'2" when skinny but I'm 6'1" because I'm a fatass.
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Das Boot!
                        Attached Files
                        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                        |.....Overnight....................| ||
                        |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                        |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                        "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                        Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

dude thats awesome . . .i love eating pho!!

Comment

....I guess I feel kind of guilty for being here for so long without ppl knowing what i look like
                            (btw we should re-name chris as the "pic of you whore" really man how many pics have you posted.lol)

heres my 1 pic..
                            This is lolZz

Comment

Originally posted by Empire932 View Post
                              ....I guess I feel kind of guilty for being here for so long without ppl knowing what i look like
                              (btw we should re-name chris as the "pic of you whore" really man how many pics have you posted.lol)
                              Who me? If so I didn't think I had that many posted. I should post more cause I am a pretty mutha fka
                              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

^^^ hahaa

Comment

Working...
                                X