Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first one is at the MOMA in NYC, second one i'm gonna pretend was in canada as that way it will be legal

Comment

The Skyline of Cincinnati is adorned ....

our own, Hero in bronz

Attached Files
      David
      sigpic Ky

Comment

this is me and my buddy in my old band going to vegas to play a show.

when i had my sweet beard

and another of me and my brothers RWD festiva

Last edited by fastiva604; 04-26-2009, 05:40 PM.
        '88 mazda 323 GT

stock b6t, k&n cone filter, 2 1/2 turbo back exhaust, vf11/vj11 turbo, conquest intercooler, bosche bypass valve, magnecore 8mm wires,turbo xs dual stage boost controller, el proto ecu mapped for 18 psi and 8000 rpm.

Comment

Originally posted by 96MazdaLX View Post

]
          how bout the chic with her back turned....
          1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
          Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
          "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Super Heros are real People!!!

Bee Hold
            Attached Files
            Last edited by riverrunnernky; 04-27-2009, 03:44 AM.
            David
            sigpic Ky

Comment

^^^lmao
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by riverrunnernky View Post
                Bee Hold
                haha
                sigpic

Comment

Holy ****. I look like a gay super hero lol. Thanks a lot david.
                  1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                  1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                  2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Found an old asbestos ceiling tile in the garage. Time to suit up (do this for a living as an industrial insulator, so no biggie. Have all the PPE at home too)
                    I peered out from the castle window and looked over the splendor of ROTM county. Yes, twas' a much simpler time back then. Peasants would go about their postings, and I, the mod, would rule over them with an iron fist.

Comment

I had way too much free time at work lol

Last edited by 1992tracerlts; 04-27-2009, 03:30 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

+1 david
                        0 chris

---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I'm disapointed....

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                          you think Superman is 'Gay'? Lois Lane would disagree, aka yo wifie! King studly!!

Bee sides, It took me a while to clean up the headless happy meal toy on photoshop! :`(

Maybe Chris you like this redneck urban ass photo of you, your Mom hates....

I still can't believe that is you!! +2 david, 0 Chris

Disclaimer: The mammogram dude is not Chris but Chris' double, stunt man!!
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by riverrunnernky; 04-27-2009, 06:39 PM. Reason: Disclaimer
                          David
                          sigpic Ky

Comment

A grown man that wears tights and a cape can only mean he likes to bite pillows .

Also some think mr craigslist killer was creapy with his mamogram costum but I give him props because at the right place it would yeild lots of good sights
                            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

lookin at that pic makes me do one thing... MOTORBOAT!!! :D
                              1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                              Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                              "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Me me ME!

At Christmas time.

Just a random one that some of the older people here might like.

And the almighty Halo has me tranced here.
                                This is my BP. There are many like it but this one is mine. My BP is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my BP is useless. Without my BP I am useless. I must drive my BP true. I must drive straighter than my enemy, who is trying to beat me. I must beat him before he beats me.

Comment

Working...
                                X