Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birthday spankings lol I didnt even know these pictures existed until I was tagged on facebook lol. My bday was back in march

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1992tracerlts View Post
      I had way too much free time at work lol

Pffttt... Survivair and their goofy shaped masks. I hate all their products; Full face, PAPR full face, and supplied air full face.

Give me my 3M PAPR and I'll be happy (unless there's amosite or crocidolite around. It's my dirt/chrysotile mask. Amosite/crocidolite fibers are smaller than 0.3microns, and supplied air is reccommended for dry removal)

When it comes to unpowered full face, I'll take my North over a Survivair.

So what are doing at work? I'm guessing by the black stripe filters, it's nothing TOO bad (usually defenders/p100's for the serious sh*t) by the looks of it.
      Organic vapours, isn't it?

Also, how do you like thos white coveralls (yours tyvek too?)? Wearing TWO pairs at once is a brutal thing to go through every day at our job - especially in the 100*f to 150*f ambient temperatures in the plant.
      I peered out from the castle window and looked over the splendor of ROTM county. Yes, twas' a much simpler time back then. Peasants would go about their postings, and I, the mod, would rule over them with an iron fist.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockington View Post
        Pffttt... Survivair and their goofy shaped masks. I hate all their products; Full face, PAPR full face, and supplied air full face.

Give me my 3M PAPR and I'll be happy (unless there's amosite or crocidolite around. It's my dirt/chrysotile mask. Amosite/crocidolite fibers are smaller than 0.3microns, and supplied air is reccommended for dry removal)

When it comes to unpowered full face, I'll take my North over a Survivair.

So what are doing at work? I'm guessing by the black stripe filters, it's nothing TOO bad (usually defenders/p100's for the serious sh*t) by the looks of it.
        Organic vapours, isn't it?

Also, how do you like thos white coveralls (yours tyvek too?)? Wearing TWO pairs at once is a brutal thing to go through every day at our job - especially in the 100*f to 150*f ambient temperatures in the plant.
        I was a industrial painter until I got laid off haha, the surviviar mask isnt too bad but sometimes it seals crappy. Coveralls are just some cheap disposables. The worst stuff we had to deal with was some zinc based paint, and boy was that nasty, stunk up the whole shop. Nothing fancy lol. I took that pic the first week they made me a painter, my suit now is yellow and green lol, the two main colors we end up painting (handrails, and farm equiptment.) And I feel ya, in the summer painting in 100-150* weather is no fun, all I wear in the summer is my underwear and overalls lol. Our paint booth is so crappy that in the winter it barely can get over 60* after running all day.
        sigpic

Comment

Hee yhi!!

Hot dham Chris, it's why it's sa dhamed phunny, there is know whey in sHell you would ever be caught dead in that scrap, I know it an any arse hoe on here knows it too! But biting a pillow, schitt, that would tase bad dude!!

Don't hate me Chris, the Super man thing with you old head is some of my best work, next to flamming Adam (kozzman555)

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
          A grown man that wears tights and a cape can only mean he likes to bite pillows .

Also some think mr craigslist killer was creapy with his mamogram costum but I give him props because at the right place it would yeild lots of good sights
          David
          sigpic Ky

Comment

here Ill post one up

]

Comment

Originally posted by minnesotapj View Post
              here Ill post one up

Are you like Gallagher , and is that the reason that no one is sitting in front of you?
              This is my BP. There are many like it but this one is mine. My BP is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my BP is useless. Without my BP I am useless. I must drive my BP true. I must drive straighter than my enemy, who is trying to beat me. I must beat him before he beats me.

Comment

I didnt have any free plastic to hand out that day
                ]

Comment

Proof I dont always bring my sledge hammer...
                  ]

Comment

me on my ride.

Comment

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by XxaltezzaxX View Post
                        me on my ride.
                        I saw you riding around on Saturday at OCC.

Here is me and my brother with "Mikey"
                        (My brother is wearing the cap)

Fresh braids

1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-turbo
                        1983 Mazda RX-7 Limited Edition
                        1990 Mazda Protege 4WD
                        1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD

Comment

i remember seeing you.

Comment

Our new member to the family

Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                            "Who Dey"

Comment

congrats!!!
                              Check out the Pics
                              sigpic
                              http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=228
                              Mazda's Rule Honda's Drool

Comment

congrat!!
                                2012 Kia rio
                                2009 Nissan Frontier
                                1997 chaparral 180LE

Comment

Working...
                                X