This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by girlracerjade19 View Post
    i guess since im new im supposed to post pics of me.. my car's still stock and im starting to work on it so ill update you guys soon
    Welcome to Club Protege.

Comment

very clean car jade. & welcome to the club
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
        very clean car jade. & welcome to the club
        yeah, its clean cuz its still all stock. cant wait to start on the mods by early january, when i finally havetime to chill from work. lol

thanks for the welcome. and every piece of advice i get from y'all is so much appreciated. lol
        much love,
        jade
        perspective is everything...

Comment

another girl yeah

Comment

Originally posted by esmacmil View Post
            very nice, you're going to get a lot of comments on here
            nyahaha hell, i hope they arent nasty comments though. you guys got crazy as pictures goin on hea!! lol

Comment

Welcome to the club, your BHA looks very nice. Roof spoiler/sunshade!

Where are you from? Philippines?

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
              On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
              My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

yes, manila.

Comment

yes, manila.
                  lol, chillin in manila. that's where my sister is right now, teaching.
                  Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Sweet, my parents are flying into Manila on Friday, which means I have to drive their asses to the airport at 5AM, BUT, I get the house to myself for a week.

I lived in the Philippines for 2 years when I was a youngster.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                      I get the house to myself for a week.
                      Oh Hell yeah...when's the party begin ?
                      If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

really? wow, well, good luck to them tho with the traffic when they get here! my parents flew in just last week friday too and traffic was terrible. im supposed to be in vallejo for christmas this year but i couldnt take a leave off from work which sucks.

back to topic (just so nobody kicks my ass for not stickin to it, lol)

me and my daughter

during our (GIRLRACERSCLUB) car show for Stoplight.TV

Comment

i guess since im new im supposed to post pics of me.. my car's still stock and im starting to work on it so ill update you guys soon

http://www.myspace.com/jadiemiranda
                          Hottie alert.

I'll be sending you a friends request if ya don't mind.
                          Last edited by Turpro; 12-27-2006, 09:01 AM.
                          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Meltdownsky View Post
                            Oh Hell yeah...when's the party begin ?
                            Haha, I should throw a Club Protege party!

really? wow, well, good luck to them tho with the traffic when they get here! my parents flew in just last week friday too and traffic was terrible. im supposed to be in vallejo for christmas this year but i couldnt take a leave off from work which sucks.
                            Yeah, driving in Manila is nuts!

I might have to visit the Philippines sometime. I don't remember all of the ladies looking so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                              Haha, I should throw a Club Protege party!

Yeah, driving in Manila is nuts! I might have to visit the Philippines sometime. I don't remember all of the ladies looking so good.
                              haha you prolly were lookin at the wrong places. lol

Comment

He always looks in the wrong places. Lol. I told him he can't find hotties in a gay bar but her just won't listen.
                                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                                X