No announcement yet.

post interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im scared to do my interior. So much work, no time!
    My OLD Car

Comment

well, i'm planning of customizing my interior....well just change the whole color of it. my interior is tan and i dont like it at all!!! my car is black w/tan interior, um, no! so i'm thinking about changing everything to maybe black and silver/grey....kinda like Proto2k's or black and blue...but i went to some shop in tampa and to dye everything and change EVERYTHING is like $2000!

but thats my plan, if it matters.

www.floridamazdaclub.com

Protege is going back to stock...its time for a change...she will be traded in soon.

For Sale:
      4 17" exel TZ 7 rims w/2 good tires (other 2 need to be replaced) -- $150

Comment

I really want to change mine but kind of afraid to.... and I dont have the money for new seats.... i figure instead of getting seats reapulstered, im jsut gonna replace the front seats with aftermarket seats and then get the back one reapulstered along with the material on the doors. also thinkin of getting all my fiberglass ideas done all the black pieces in my interior also painted the outside color so that way it all matches....

Comment

Originally posted by PRican_Angel
          kinda like Proto2k's or black and blue...but i went to some shop in tampa and to dye everything and change EVERYTHING is like $2000!
          They are completely ripping you off. Many shops just don't want to do the work so they charge ridiculous amounts of money for the work. I dyed everything in one weekend for $200 at most.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
            They are completely ripping you off. Many shops just don't want to do the work so they charge ridiculous amounts of money for the work. I dyed everything in one weekend for $200 at most.
            for EVERYTHING!!! like the dash, roof/ceiling, rugs, seats, etc?!?! thats not bad...i'm going to look around more of course because that just a lil' too much for me! but i dont know of very many shops in tampa....

www.floridamazdaclub.com

Protege is going back to stock...its time for a change...she will be traded in soon.

For Sale:
            4 17" exel TZ 7 rims w/2 good tires (other 2 need to be replaced) -- $150

Comment

all of these are different things i've tried. i first painted one door and the guage cluster piece black and silver to see if i liked it. i tried some crushed velvet, cause it's easy to work with. i've painted my dash with truck bed liner. i modified my center trim to fit a 7" screen and moved my CD player to where the AC controls were. i moved the AC controls to where the cup holders were.

this weekend i'm starting my new front sound stage project. i'm making kick panels for some new components, and i'm going to mount an 8" sub in each front door i might even mount an amp in each door also.

Comment

Here is what every little interior mods I have done:
                "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

hmmm. will that steering wheel work on a 96 by
                  any chance? i like i like! :D
                  Mike A.

Comment

looks like a wheel from an MX-3
                    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

For the most part, mine is stock on the inside. Just kept very clean and the only mods that were done were the reverse indiglo gauges, DaveB rings, and blue underdash neons.

Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Working...
                      X