Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just rubbed one off to ur car marc

Comment

Looks nice! A lot better than it did before w/ the yellow/chrome thing going on...
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

i usually dont like taht style of mufflers unless its on a like a camero or something but it doesnt look half bad on yours... oretty clean 1st gen if u ask me

Comment

The no molding look is growing on me. The car looks clean, nice job!

and here's another shot of a 1st gen with a DTM muff (old pic, old muffler)

Marc, not trying to steal away any thunder, just reinforcing the fact it looks good

Comment

Originally posted by iwokeupfrmadrea
            thats just wrong dude....

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
              thats just wrong dude....
              http://www.revitupman.com/stories/revlover/smoke.htm Not work safe?
              2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
                The no molding look is growing on me. The car looks clean, nice job!

and here's another shot of a 1st gen with a DTM muff (old pic, old muffler)

Marc, not trying to steal away any thunder, just reinforcing the fact it looks good

Your car is what inspired me to get the DTM! I didn't think it would look good till I saw it on yours. Just seems fitting on a 1st gen somehow.

I still want to get the black on the front and rear bumpers painted over. Have yet to find my color in a spray can so Im going to take it to a shop. There is a guy about 10min. from here who is pretty cheap but does good work, so we will see.
                2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by iwokeupfrmadrea
                  Umm....thanx I guess.
                  2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
                    Your car is what inspired me to get the DTM! I didn't think it would look good till I saw it on yours. Just seems fitting on a 1st gen somehow.

I still want to get the black on the front and rear bumpers painted over. Have yet to find my color in a spray can so Im going to take it to a shop. There is a guy about 10min. from here who is pretty cheap but does good work, so we will see.
                    cool glad i inspired you

not so noticeable on a dark color like yours, but it will sure make a difference once they are painted....but guess what, i may be painting mine black again....lol along with the side skirts. I know we don't have them, but you know what part i mean.

Comment

Originally posted by charles
                      http://www.revitupman.com/stories/revlover/smoke.htm Not work safe?
                      Now thats just horrible :-(

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
                        Now thats just horrible :-(
                        WTF!!! thats just twisted.
                        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                        225.94wtq
                        torque monster!!!!
                        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

that story was icky...and theres nothing wrong with enjoying yourself looking at a nice car :p

Comment

that was an entertaining story, and ALMOST as disturbing as itzkcatzs' avataar
                            Tag Team

Comment

WTF was up with that story, and how the F did you find it??? hahahaha...
                              Dan
                              dreesemonkey

Comment

Working...
                              X