blizzard fun and aftermath

hope u all enjoy

this is my fun during the blizzard last week
    Click here to watch mazda-fun
    this is the results of me playing to much
    Click here to watch snow-bank

Originally posted by minnesotapj
    Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
    price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
    Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
    The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
    *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

hah, nice **** up.

JACK
    -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

lol... nice job sliding your car to a stop I wish I had some of the videos we made of my CRX in the snow... then you'd see how snow driving should look
      '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
      '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
      '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
      '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
      '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
      '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

so did u mess anything up, hood loooked dented, but really couldnt tell with all the snow.
        Maroon 1995 Probe SE
        Beige 1994 Protege DX
        Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

it took about 25minutes of digging out the snow from underneath the car. some snow got in the engine bay but as soon as the snow under the car got removed the it fell out. luckaly my freind found a rake up by a garage that we used to break the snow out from the middle of the car. no there where no dents just a radiator of snow.as far as i can tell it did no damage at all.
          when i edit the rest of the video ill post more. the snow just got way to deep for me lil car. i just lowered it 3 or 4 weeks ago 2 inches.

price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
          The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
          *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

Hah, looks like it was fun but I'd say for next time try finding a better lit area like in the 2nd part of the 1st video. I usually do my snow videos in the day time, I'm still waiting to get them off my friend's camera though.

Hope you didn't screw the front of your car too much on the snow pile!

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
            On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
            My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

if your going to do it and post a vid of it,.., make sure you can do it without going to a stop everytime.. lol looks fun tho

Comment

With proper snow tires you could've backed out of there without any issues. I've had snow piled up so high I couldn't see over it and still was able to reverse out of it.
                My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

well i ended up going up on the snow bank so my tires couldnt get tracktion. there was so much snow underneth that i had to lift and push the front end of my car while going in reverse
                  to get out. i have all season tires. snow tires probly would have kept me from the snow bank.

Comment

Working...
                  X