Snapped some shots of the MX3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snapped some shots of the MX3

It was a really nice day today, so I took the MX3 to the car wash and then decided to take some pictures. I took advantage of a big ass puddle from last nigts storms. Enjoy!

2013 Dodge Dart Aero

lookin sweet...looks like you missed a spot there under your passenger side door tho..lol.

Is it lowered?? And if you tint that ****....will look hot!
    Eat ****.

Comment

cool pics!

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
        lookin sweet...looks like you missed a spot there under your passenger side door tho..lol.

Is it lowered?? And if you tint that ****....will look hot!
        Naw the door is all ****ed up right there. I guess the previous owner hit something because it's bent up under the door.
        It's lowered with the ZX2's and Sprints from the Protege. Tint is in the future, after Im done with the pro.
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

YOU PUT THOSE SPRINGS BACK ON THE PRO BASTARD!!!!

car looks good tho..

Comment

Originally posted by jitb37
            YOU PUT THOSE SPRINGS BACK ON THE PRO BASTARD!!!!

car looks good tho..
            Hahaa, I had to use them. I have a set of H&R's that was supposed to go on the MX3, but I totally ****ed up the threading on one of the strut shafts when I was installing them on the MX3. My only option then was to use the struts from the Protege, and it was too much work to remove the Sprints then put on the H&R's so I just swapped over the whole thing, lol.
            2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

<---wants an MX3
              Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

looks clean. I'd say drop it some more, looks like its sittin high maybe its just cuz i dropped my car. Any plans for it like the kl-ze, boost or just the daily driver?

Need Vehicle Graphics, Decals, Headlight/Tail light tint? Visit http://www.graphxsigns.net or PM me!

Comment

thats one sexxy MX3, pretty crazzy with the water all over the ground. Nice accent effect
                  Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                  Beige 1994 Protege DX
                  Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Originally posted by b-potent
                    looks clean. I'd say drop it some more, looks like its sittin high maybe its just cuz i dropped my car. Any plans for it like the kl-ze, boost or just the daily driver?
                    Yeah the rear end still looks a little high, I guess the MX3 is lighter than the pro. Dunno what to do about that.
                    I plan to drop in a klze after Im done with the GTR swap in the Protege.
                    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

iuno, i drove the klze and it was pretty boring since its n/a, but thats just me. If u wanna go fast, swap the gtr in the mx-3!!!hahaha. You should get coilovers and drop that thing on its ass, so much nicer and handles great if you get the right spring rates. Good luck on it, Lates.

Need Vehicle Graphics, Decals, Headlight/Tail light tint? Visit http://www.graphxsigns.net or PM me!

Comment

Working...
                      X