havent been on in a while, just got new car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

havent been on in a while, just got new car

hey everyone, i haven't really posted on here since i joined the marines back in march of '05, but im back again. i missed the club and im glad to be back. i just sold my 323 last week and wouldnt you know it, this week i just picked up an '02 Protege ES. its a beauty, i love this thing already. we are gonna have a good relationship. anyways just saying hi and posting some pics, hope to get some good tips on how to make the car better in the upcoming months.
    Attached Files
    '91 323 SE
    Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
    <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

heres the rest
    Attached Files
    '91 323 SE
    Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
    <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

Comment

Welcome back.

Why did you sell the 323?

Nice protege, have fun with it.
      Last edited by Jho; 04-19-2006, 09:32 PM.

Comment

lol..its not an mp3....

I thought for a second there that the 323 in your avatar was the one you sold. I was going to call you a foolish idiot...lol.

Congrats on your new purchase!
        Eat ****.

Comment

Working...
        X