No announcement yet.

new 2 site, pics of ww kitted pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of shows have multiple divisions in which you can win at. Like best interior, best paint, that kind of stuff. On top off the import class you enter into. So it is easy to win multiple trophies at a show if you are that much better than everyone else.

Comment

ya, some shows i got really lucky.
      one show in kentucky i got 3, best import,best graphics, best of show. i didnt know what to think, a couple of the honda club guys told me to go back where i come from it was so funny!

Comment

I've been through that same ordeal. Me and 96GrandAmAED went to a show about an hour from where we live. You could tell that some local high school kids were going to these shows and dominating the import class (and yes they made Jordan enter his Grand Am into the Import class). Their mouths dropped when we pulled up and parked beside them. We took their trophies and they wanted to know where we came from. I told them about some shows on my side of Knoxville but sure enough they never showed up. That would be why me and Jordan always register as Team Own3d at shows.

Comment

Man, I need to find some local shows, Its almost ready. What do you guys think? I just have no interior work.....
          My OLD Car

Comment

icnelly, your car looks good!!
            i love your front and rear bumper, it sits flush with the bodykit.
            the ww is wank, it slopes up so high in the front and back.
            i just wanted it because i didnt want fiberglass, so when i got airbags i wouldnt crack it to pieces.
            but yours looks good, you could score some trophys. ive seen alot of crap get some. not everybody can afford and have awesome interior like proto2k!!

Comment

bman, hey your car is looking real good... i have done a complete change to my car... the interior is almost done.. you should check it out on my page....
              Sexy Turbo Charged 2000 LX

Comment

Originally posted by bman
                not everybody can afford and have awesome interior like proto2k!!
                I can't even afford my interior. I have so many more things to do with it, but it is going to have to wait till the spring. Right now all my money is going to the new wheels and hood.

Comment

protege00dogg,
                  car is lookin good. looks way different, love the hood. you guys make me jelous of how low your kits sit, i have my gc's down 3 inches and it still sits to high. i cant wait for bags!!

Comment

Wow 3 inches and you still sit that high. I measured my clearance not too long ago and the front sits at 5.75", same on the sides, and the rear is 10.25" I believe. But that is what I really liked about the Erebuni kit, the fact that it sat very low.

Comment

nice automatic !

My Protege !

Comment

Originally posted by bman
                        icnelly, your car looks good!!
                        i love your front and rear bumper, it sits flush with the bodykit.
                        the ww is wank, it slopes up so high in the front and back.
                        i just wanted it because i didnt want fiberglass, so when i got airbags i wouldnt crack it to pieces.
                        but yours looks good, you could score some trophys. ive seen alot of crap get some. not everybody can afford and have awesome interior like proto2k!!
                        Yea thanks man, I will definitly find some local shows to attend. THe competition is tough in south florida though. I already got my new clear corners in and I will have my tint, graphics, and mirrors.
                        My OLD Car

Comment

Which graphics did you decide on?

Comment

Im keeping that a secret. Actually I keep on debating on two different kinds. Stay with the 'clean look' or go for more 'show/head turnin graphics' ANYWAYS--How come nobody ragged on his wing? Everyone ALWAYS says it to me!
                            My OLD Car

Comment

Mostly because he has many other things done. If you will remember many people ragged on your wing before you had the kit and had the enormous wing on a car with only wheels. You can tell he has a show car as well.

Comment

yea, but now I havea wing so do I get a break?
                                My OLD Car

Comment

Working...
                                X