Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one to notice Joelenes graphics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said I didnt pay that much im getting a sweet deal through work.
    Sagaris

Comment

Joelene, just wondering...will the door jambs and engine bay still be dark green when the car is finished?

That's one thing I would have on my mind if and when I ever decide to paint my car.
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
        sigh...icy u lucky bitch.... i have to get mine repainted.... its horrible. scratches and dents all over it cuz before I got the kit and stuff it was my beater car so I didnt care what happened to it and didnt wax or wash it for like 2 years so the paint is al nasty in places...after I got the car back wtih the kit on it I decided I liked the car and the color but the damage was done so hopefully this spring the car will get repainted and un-dinged and unscratched
        Damn that sucks major ass. Are you painting it the same color? Joelene--You are definitly going make some necks whiplash back now.
        My OLD Car

Comment

The entire car is the same color with the graphic on top of it, so yes they will be the stock green. I decided to stay with the same color because that would have been too much and its been too long since I have had my car. Its so much easier in all reality if you want to change the color of the car and have it be show quality then they are going to have to dissasemble the whole thing.
          Sagaris

Comment

a place by my house said for the color change i'm looking at 1800 or so and they take out all the interior panels to color match the entire car. This is to change the color.
            My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
            JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
            AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

$1800 sounds like a pretty good deal, it just all depends on their level of work though. A local Protege owner I have gotten to know (who is a painter) said he could do my car for around $1000. I am real tempted to jump at the offer but my car has gotten to the point where if the exterior color were changed it was mess up the interior.

Comment

damn did I disappear that long. I know last I looked her car was in the shop for something. I know Jol is into the show aspect of cars so I have to judge it from a show mentality and I have to say I like it a lot . I was looking at the pic like what the hell, but then realized it was not finished and wet sanded. I think it will be sick when it's done, because I don't think that she just did some regular flame - look type of work. I know it has some glisten bling sort of things to it.
                All in all I have to say good work, keep it up and do your thing girl..
                Bruce
                photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

definitly looks like some hi quality work.
                  My OLD Car

Comment

Heres a teaser. I have the car back for the WEEKEND I have to give it back they arent done!
                    Sagaris

Comment

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sexy kinda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

The pictures do not do the car justice. It looks MUCH better in person!

Comment

Originally posted by Rider69
                          The pictures do not do the car justice. It looks MUCH better in person!

i second that and i think that is the general concensus from everyone at the promazda meet in FL today her car is sweet in person. my only complaint is the stereo but i'll be working on that

Comment

I wish I could see it in person because I don't think I am getting as good as a look at it as I should be. To me it just doesn't look that great. Now granted it is perfect for shows. But it is hard to tell from the pictures.

Comment

It's better in person.....but ummm, not for me
                              "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
                              -93 MR2, 129 ES
                              ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
                              Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

I 3rd that , does look better in person. Not a style for everyone thoe.
                                2k4 Rally White Mazda 3 Hatchback

Sound By CDT , powered by DLS-CA23
                                Bass by Elemental Design, powered by HIFONICS

Comment

Working...
                                X