No announcement yet.

TRRC's Protege thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I'm probably gonna have the whole exhaust replaced, and the fogs are going in tomorrow. Stay tuned for further updates.

Comment

what size fogs are you going to run? i need a set of 2.5rs fog light covers. you know where to find some?
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Well, the fogs are in, the bent trailing arm's replaced, my leather E-brake boot is nearly finished, and I'm going to wire my fan to a switch. Lots going on, and pics of it all soon. Stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by TRRC
          Well, the fogs are in, the bent trailing arm's replaced, my leather E-brake boot is nearly finished, and I'm going to wire my fan to a switch. Lots going on, and pics of it all soon. Stay tuned.
          You sure sound like you've been busy.

Can't wait for the pics.

Comment

im just checking this thread a bit late... what did you do to the valve cover... it looks funky, & you should think about running 1/2 quart of ATF in each oil fill. to get the inside of that beast a bit cleaned up. I can only imagine the rest of the inside.
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

What size fogs did you get? Pics pics pics
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
                im just checking this thread a bit late... what did you do to the valve cover... it looks funky, & you should think about running 1/2 quart of ATF in each oil fill. to get the inside of that beast a bit cleaned up. I can only imagine the rest of the inside.
                The valve cover was *polished* with a wire wheel on a cordless drill. Originaly, I was just gonna get it bare like it is now and then paint it withe the red crinkle paint, like the mazdaspeed miatas have. Then, I got lazy and decided to just leave it bare metal. And yeah, the valvetrain looks nasty. The previous owners abused the crap out it, and it has 185,000 miles. PLUS, I'm looking to either do a BP-T swap/ get a JDM familia from the local import shop.

Comment

JDM Familia FTW!

Comment

right on!
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Here are the pics from the last week.

Fogs, switches in interior for fan and fogs, and my new 8-ball shifter. Oh, and some painted trim which came out terrible. Plus, the Mazda's hangin' out in the garage, and my bent trailing arm.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by TRRC; 10-23-2006, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Why won't it show my images?
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by TRRC; 10-23-2006, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TRRC View Post
                          Here are the pics from the last week.

Fogs, switches in interior for fan and fogs, and my new 8-ball shifter. Oh, and some painted trim which came out terrible.
                          I approve.

Comment

Originally posted by TRRC View Post
                            Why won't it show my images?
                            i think it has something to do with the newest vb

i like it. this pic it looks like your car is gold with blue lights.(ricer FTW) lol

2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Just wiat, the best is yet to come.

Comment

Dude i'm lovin da fogs. Where did u get them?
                                My Vouch Tread:http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25276

My myspace:
                                http://www.myspace.com/haitianstreetracer

Comment

Working...
                                X