Originally posted by TRRC View Post
    Just wiat, the best is yet to come.
    whats next
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I'm going to talk to "JDM Brad" at the local JDM shop, and see how much a Familia Interplay would cost, and see what is necessary to get it legalized. I don't have to worry about inspections, but I want it titled. So, we'll just have to see what he says.

Comment

Originally posted by HaitianProtege View Post
        Dude i'm lovin da fogs. Where did u get them?
        Ha ha, everybody loves them. Advance Auto parts. They're made by APC. If you get them, invest in some decent wiring. APC's is crap. They're pretty bright, but I still have to aim them. Now I want some Sylvania Silverstars for my headlights.

Comment

Why go hid?
          My Vouch Tread:http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25276

My myspace:
          http://www.myspace.com/haitianstreetracer

Comment

I'm going to talk to "JDM Brad" at the local JDM shop, and see how much a Familia Interplay would cost, and see what is necessary to get it legalized. I don't have to worry about inspections, but I want it titled. So, we'll just have to see what he says.
            very nice. you going to swap over the bumper lol.
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

appears as if im just that good... WOO WOO pics are back
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

You'd be a lot cooler if you got that car.

Comment

Don't I know it. Everyone here would worship me. Ha ha. *Hopefully* I'll talk to him tomorrow. Oh, and I just got back from the dragstrip where I ran a dismal 10.7@67mph.

Comment

Don't I know it. Everyone here would worship me. Ha ha. *Hopefully* I'll talk to him tomorrow. Oh, and I just got back from the dragstrip where I ran a dismal 10.7@67mph.
                    1/8 mile...................obviously?

Comment

Obviously. I live in the middle of nowhere, at least as far as a decent tuning scene goes. Greer (the dragstrip I went to) sucks, but it's the only dragstrip for like 2 hrs in any direction, and all those are actually worse! There is only one decent tuning shop for like 3hrs in any direction, no racetrack/roadcourses for hours, no decent autocross clubs for hours... lot's of 5-slow mustangs and Z28s, though. Still didn't make it to the JDM shop, maybe next week. Also, in the near future we'll find out what Integra "blades" look like on the Pro.

Comment

Obviously. I live in the middle of nowhere, at least as far as a decent tuning scene goes. Greer (the dragstrip I went to) sucks, but it's the only dragstrip for like 2 hrs in any direction, and all those are actually worse! There is only one decent tuning shop for like 3hrs in any direction, no racetrack/roadcourses for hours, no decent autocross clubs for hours... lot's of 5-slow mustangs and Z28s, though. Still didn't make it to the JDM shop, maybe next week. Also, in the near future we'll find out what Integra "blades" look like on the Pro.
                        Nice. A kid at my school had those on his Teggy, I was eyeing them for a while.

Comment

Here's the latest batch. First, me and my buddys 'teg at the gas station leaving Greer Dragway, then my car and my friend's who I swapped wheels with.

I have more coming soon, check back in a bout 12 hours.

Comment

Looks good. I've always liked the blade teg wheels. I wouldn't mind some si wheels but I'm tryin to keep it mazda/ford equiped.....well except the bumper. Lol.
                            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

i'm goin with si with mazda caps when i get my next pro.
                              My Vouch Tread:http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25276

My myspace:
                              http://www.myspace.com/haitianstreetracer

Comment

the blades look great, i love them

not to jack the thread, but i'm selling my si rims...if anybody wants them

Comment

Working...
                                X