TRRC's Protege thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRRC View Post
    Here's the latest batch. First, me and my buddys 'teg at the gas station leaving Greer Dragway, then my car and my friend's who I swapped wheels with.

I have more coming soon, check back in a bout 12 hours.
    Those look pretty good, but I think I liked the black ones better.

Did you trade for good or just temporarily?

Comment

Are you kidding, jho? I love my Rotas! It's just temporary. They don't look bad, but they definatley won't be permanent. Here's some more pics, too.

Comment

Are you kidding, jho? I love my Rotas! It's just temporary. They don't look bad, but they definatley won't be permanent. Here's some more pics, too.
        WHEW! :wipes sweat from forehead:

Comment

U need some help.. im not to far away!! u have a sunroof, i cant remember, if so u can come and have this egt roof...lol its takin up too much space.

Comment

Damn, I always wanted those rims for my Protege but everyone one was asking like $700 and up. Nice I like them dood

Comment

Originally posted by jitb37 View Post
              U need some help.. im not to far away!! u have a sunroof, i cant remember, if so u can come and have this egt roof...lol its takin up too much space.
              I need help? What do you mean? Also, I have no sunroof. (Sadly)

Comment

New pics.

Comment

I need help? What do you mean? Also, I have no sunroof. (Sadly)

lol oops i forgot to write

"if u need some help" lol

Comment

take out those damn center caps, its a disgrace to have those on there.
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Fall foliage, nice. Our leaves are already gone.

Comment

Sorry about the "H", but they're not mine, and I think it looks dumb when peolpe drive without their center caps. Personal opinion. Also, I got word on a guy local with a '94 Protege LX for sale. Supposedly, the car is perfect besides the clearcoat. And, he's supposed to have a ton of spare parts. I'm going to look Sunday at what he's got. So, I may soon be the owner of a red '94.

Comment

Sorry about the "H", but they're not mine, and I think it looks dumb when peolpe drive without their center caps. Personal opinion. Also, I got word on a guy local with a '94 Protege LX for sale. Supposedly, the car is perfect besides the clearcoat. And, he's supposed to have a ton of spare parts. I'm going to look Sunday at what he's got. So, I may soon be the owner of a red '94.
                          Very nice. Let us know how that goes.

Comment

Also, I got word on a guy local with a '94 Protege LX for sale. Supposedly, the car is perfect besides the clearcoat. And, he's supposed to have a ton of spare parts. I'm going to look Sunday at what he's got. So, I may soon be the owner of a red '94.
                            lucky bish. time to get a rs bumper for the red one let us know if you get it
                            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Well, the red '94 was a pile. The body was straight, but it was a DX, auto. the paint was shot, and the interior was nasty. Plus, it didn't run. BUT, I did score a bunch of spare parts. Like some stuff for my '94 front end conversion. Pics tomorrow.

Comment

Well, the red '94 was a pile. The body was straight, but it was a DX, auto. the paint was shot, and the interior was nasty. Plus, it didn't run. BUT, I did score a bunch of spare parts. Like some stuff for my '94 front end conversion. Pics tomorrow.
                                Bummer about the car, but it sounds like you made out anyways.

Comment

Working...
                                X