No announcement yet.

Proto finnaly kitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just noticed the holes for foglights. It would look sweet with some blue tinted foglights.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
      I just noticed the holes for foglights. It would look sweet with some blue tinted foglights.
      i was just going to post that.
      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
      225.94wtq
      torque monster!!!!
      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

i ahd some fog lights in it when i first got it but took them back cuz i htought they looked kinda funny

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
          i dont really think a protege can be anything but show... i mean cmon there just isnt much go stuff for our cars so if u amde it dast... a civic could just through on some part we dont have and cant get and beat us... damn aftermarket people for not liking mazda's and damn u honda!
          don't say that. I am putting a 1.8 in my car. or already did and i have the turbo in my closet.

what else do you want to know ...
          bruce
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I saw the pics of your car and I think it looks great . I think you should keep on modding the car . Get your rims before you drop it that way you will have an idea of what you will be working with . no smaller than 16's though .
            Great work and keep it up ...
            we all support you
            Bruce

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

looks great ,now add some white rims via photoshop to see what it will look like

2001 LX 2.0 Grace green metallic with gold graphics,
              Motegi MR12 rims in gold
              Falken Zeix 502's 205/40/17,
              MDC Enterprises short throw shifter,Sparco shift knob,
              Sparco pedal set,Vibrant axle back muffler , MDC Enterprises CAIwith K&N filtercone,Ractive strut bar,MP3 rear swaybar,Tien S-tech springs ,AWR engine mounts,AWR adjustable endlinks,AWR rear trailing arms,Konig rear wing colour matched ,Altezza tail lights edges colour matched to car.P5 front seats,
              P5 front conversion with side skirts

Comment

eww not white hate colored rims

Comment

How about bronze then. It really doesn't matter what we think, the owner of the car will get what they like ,we can only offer suggestions .

2001 LX 2.0 Grace green metallic with gold graphics,
                  Motegi MR12 rims in gold
                  Falken Zeix 502's 205/40/17,
                  MDC Enterprises short throw shifter,Sparco shift knob,
                  Sparco pedal set,Vibrant axle back muffler , MDC Enterprises CAIwith K&N filtercone,Ractive strut bar,MP3 rear swaybar,Tien S-tech springs ,AWR engine mounts,AWR adjustable endlinks,AWR rear trailing arms,Konig rear wing colour matched ,Altezza tail lights edges colour matched to car.P5 front seats,
                  P5 front conversion with side skirts

Comment

bronze is still a color... and i hate color

Comment

Gumetal or silver would look nice. Bronze would give it a scooby effect and while i love the cars the bronze and blue bs is annoyin to me.
                      Sagaris

Comment

I only like silver. Period. I think that would look best with a blue car. But if you get gunmetal you can go with a blue and black theme.
                        My OLD Car

Comment

gunmetal would work since the interior is grey and black and im planning on leaving the mirrors and door handles black.. prolly gonna paint the trim on the doors though since the same molding shape continues on around on the body kit

Comment

I don't like gunmetal.
                            I always thought it was nice, but then one day I saw a red Civic with 17 inch gunmetals .. and I was like damn themz some big steelies. I got close and saw they were rims. I was just like ... damn ...

I am going with silver and if I can afford it ,,
                            for shows
                            18" rims with a chrome lip

but you didn't hear that from me ... ooookkkkaaaaaaayyyy

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

lol bruce u a funny guy... do they make 17 steelies? that would be pretty cool.... maybe... ok prolly not but def. different

Comment

Working...
                              X