• Time
  • Show
Clear All

two thumbs up yo

Comment

HELLA NICE
      -Robert
      '93 Protege Turbo LX 5-speed

-GTX VJ-20 turbo w/ custom downpipe, Haltech E6K Kit w/ 3Bar MAP sensor & O2 sensor (Engine Management System), .040 overbored pistons with slightly raised compression, Resurfaced cylinder head & valve job, GReddy Type-S BOV, Turbo XS boost controller, 450cc injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 22"x9"x3" FMIC, full 3" exhaust w/ Catco Catylic converter & Summit Turbo Muffler, ACT Clutch Kit (stage 2), Uretheane shifter bushing, Triple Gauge Pod w/ Boost, Air/Fuel Ratio, and Oil Pressure gauges, Falken Azenis Sport 195/60HR14 tires on steelies.

Comment

not a big fan of dark rims, i bet it will look much better with blacked out lights.
        My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
        JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
        AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
          Man, those look so hot. Are they the same rims as that Nate guy has on his car?
          Yeah they are the same ones, only mine are a size bigger.

Comment

They're ok, I still like silver better though. If its pitch black you cant see the tires and I think rims need more attention. But it goes perfect with the car.
            My OLD Car

Comment

The gunmetal actually shines pretty well. I just got tired of the silver wheels. I started seeing alot of people around my town with 7 spoke wheels and I had enough of it.

Comment

Very nice!
                Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Glad you replied I had been meaning to ask you. Where did you get your rotors from? My stock ones aren't looking too good right now with the new wheels.

Comment

Ebay has some nice rotors. I just noticed, what type of mirrors do you have? M3 style with the light on the side? If so, how dome u lef them black? or did you ge them painted like that?
                    My OLD Car

Comment

I found some rotors I liked on tirerack.com along with some carbon fiber brake pads. They are the M3 style mirrors, but they don't have the turn signals. I didn't like the ones with the blinkers. They come black, and since I don't have plans to paint the door handles because I think they will flake I decided to leave the mirrors black. They are staying that way because I feel like they tie into my theme.

Comment

DAMN! DAMN! DAAAAAAMN!
                        Man dat is a tight whip!!!
                        <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
                        AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

So the black that came with it when you bought it was good? I hear it comes primered blcak sometimes.
                          My OLD Car

Comment

They look like they were painted black. Because they have obviously had some clearcoat applied. They will probably match your car just fine.

Comment

w00t! I cant wait till they come in the mail.
                              My OLD Car

Comment

Working...
                              X