No announcement yet.

my 1997 lx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wise words Bruce. imO (stress the O part) the car looks good, but the wing is not for me. If you like though who cares waht I or anyone else thinks. keep it because you are happy with it. nice car!!!

Comment

i like the car but loose the wing. and make it lowar. other than that its nice

Comment

Originally posted by UDARMY
        piss on it i dont care, that car loses. it would be a lot better if it didnt suck so damn bad.

and jolene can do whatever she wants shes hot.
        lol. Hey I got off the aluminum bandwagon a little while ago. I remember how much I loved mine. Like I said before I woke up and relised how obnoxious it was on my car.

Do what you want to your car. Dont think we all have big egos. No matter where you go you are going to get some of the same opinions. Thats how people think. They see wing and scream rice, they see rims and a kit and scream jap POS! Its rediculous but if you like your car, then more power to you.
        Sagaris

Comment

a few more
          Attached Files
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

thats a big wing!!!!!! my inlaw calls them the weed-wackers:D, but honestly lose the stickers, slam the protege, and it'll look a whole lot better! just my opinion, though! *prote_boy*
            2003 protege dx; black mica
            titanium tip thermal exhaust
            k&n typhoon complete CAI
            custom engine dress up
            custom interior dress up
            5" autometer tach-silver face
            20% solar tint all around
            obx stainless steel headers
            stainless steel strut bar
            Racers Design shift knob w/custom short shifter
            17" MSR-105 gunmetal wheels, nitto neo-gen tires205/40zr17

Comment

indeed man. lowering springs

Comment

**** bro, i HAD neons all over the interior of my car, a 4 cigarette plug expander, wires hidden everywhere, lights in my grille, washer leds, ****, at one point (for the longest time) i had mazda sport on my back window. i think as a new driver, you tend to try the 'ricey' things here and there.. especially if you're not a motor head and don't have the know-how or interest to tear apart your engine and throw in performance parts. and to tell you the truth, the first day i drove my pro, i wasn't happy AT ALL. now, i love the drive and couldn't complain. you want to put a wing on your car, by all means do it... if you have the confidence to spend the $600 dollars a month for car payments and insurance and feel like throwing an alluminum baking pan on the back of your car, then do it!
                peace

Comment

Working...
                X