http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

A Hyundai Excel with a Eclipse Turbo motor in it and a T6 turbo
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

i could always get a 91 tercel and swap in the starion motor?

Comment

323 with a klze swap

Comment

i need a car, stop with your reccomendations you ****ers

Comment

get a 323 ... Honda's don't love you ...
              GEt a 323 ... and put a GTR in it . convert it to 4wd and convert it to RHD ...

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

get an 88 chevy nova

Comment

'59 Beetle with 912 motor and running gear, modded 911 suspension and 4 wheel disks.

Comment

yeah you guys are a great help

Comment

88 golf with a caddy northstar engine

Comment

A turbo Dodge Caravan ... with upped boost.

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                          A turbo Dodge Caravan ... with upped boost.

haha the killer sleeper

Comment

i dont see it really being a sleeper anymore, if an older caravan wants to race, dont lol

but yeah once again your guys are whoring my thread like bitches

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                              Good job. Notice I said Honda........ NOT ACURA.
                              I know they are the same company, but any car with a HONDA badge on the outside does not come with a 5 cylinder motor.

And as I said before NO HONDA came with a 5 cylinder motor.
                              Acura yes, the Vigor being an example.

Came stated above meaning stock. Of course you could drop one in with some modifications.

And yes the first civic that came out in the late 70's had a 2 cylinder that produced a whoppin 50 hp or something like that. It was one of Honda's first attempts at making a fuel efficent car.

(I said 3 cylinder earlier I meant 2, but I remembered seeing a 3 cylinder somewhere. I will find it.)

Before trying to post and telling others to research, try doing it yourself.

Dont mean to be a dick, but I do know what I'm talking about.

While your dumbass is trying to prove people wrong, maybe you should try basic understanding of what you type yourself.

a) Acuras are Hondas. You meant that in the first place, was proven wrong, and now are defending yourself. Quit the childish act, please.

b) you posted links to cars that AREN'T Civics. They're N600s, which aren't Civics.

c) So once again, the Civic, when introduced to the USA had a 4 cylinder, in either 1300cc or 1500cc variants. From your OWN link....

"1973: The first Honda Civic was launched in early 1973. These cars had a water-cooled, 4-cylinder engine and front-wheel drive. While still very small cars, they were much larger than the Honda 600 series."

d) Clearly, you really don't know a lot of what you're talking about. [section removed] FWIW, I'm a moderator on a Honda board, and people there, like they should here, should laugh at your pathetic attempt to appear smart and prove other people wrong with incorrect facts.

And now, if there's any more poo that you wish to come out of your mouth and through your fingers, bring it.
                              "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
                              -93 MR2, 129 ES
                              ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
                              Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

HOLY LORD OF JESUS, you own3d him, lol thats why i dont post bout **** i have no clue about. lol good kill jesse, lol
                                .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                                225.94wtq
                                torque monster!!!!
                                dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                                http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                                http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Working...
                                X