Some Night Shots - slightly resized 11pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Night Shots - slightly resized 11pics

It was kinda warm out tonight. My car wasn't the cleanest but I thought I'd snap some shots. I'm still figuring out the manual controls of my camera so some may be a bit blown out. I'm trying these shots with no flash. I plan on getting much better over the summer.

2001 Pro ES 5-Speed
    /APC Clear Tails
    /Injen Cold Air Intake
    /MSP AxleBack Exhaust
    /Standalone foglight mod

nice car and pics
    sigpicSLICK PROTEGE

Comment

Very clean, i like it alot. I love that lip and those taillights are much better than stock and altezzas. keep it up!
      **SOLD**
      Now in a 02 Focus ZX3

Comment

Looks nice and clean.

Comment

Very purty, good job with the camera settings, that stuff can be hard!
          No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

good job, your exposure looks good but just one suggestion, always have the rim facing the camera...always!

Comment

Originally posted by 323drift View Post
              good job, your exposure looks good but just one suggestion, always have the rim facing the camera...always!

Ding! One other thing about taking photos, it's cool to move the car around, you took all those pictures and more, but they all look the same no matter what you fit in the frame, move the car around as it changes the lighting and the subject. The pictures are nice and clear, not to mention in focus and you had a cool car to shoot so keep up the good work man!

Later,
              MrH.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

Clean car. Looks nice! Gonna lower it?

JACK.
                -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. I hadn't really thought about making sure rims face the camera. That really makes sense. This was actually a very stationary shoot. I was using my tri-pod, I moved that around a bit but the car didn't move. Next time I'll put the car and camera in different positions and see what kinda artistic shots I can pull off. I was next to a store and I guess didn't want to draw too much attention. As it gets warmer I'll experiment some more.

So far, focus is one of this camera's strong points. I got a Panasonic Lumix FZ5. I believe it still falls within the consumer range but I get a lot of freedom while shooting in manual mode. I doubt I could have pulled some of the shots off in automatic.

Yes I do plan on lowering sometime. Maybe with some MSP springs or a kit. I've been thinking about that pretty hard. I kicked myself the other week when I saw some MP3 wheels for sale and missed it.
                  Last edited by DCookSta; 03-13-2007, 08:49 AM. Reason: more fluff

2001 Pro ES 5-Speed
                  /APC Clear Tails
                  /Injen Cold Air Intake
                  /MSP AxleBack Exhaust
                  /Standalone foglight mod

Comment

Working...
                  X