X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My ride

This is how i bought it, two months ago:

And right now this is how it looks:

Still left a lot of things to do it, what do you suggest ?

Looks nice. I suggest loosing the 4X4 look.
    BP-05 Turbo-Sold
    2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

what's up with your front bumper? it makes you look like a snob with your nose in the air.
      Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

I like the b14 wheels. the front end does looked like you jumped a ramp and landed on its nose.
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper View Post
          what's up with your front bumper? it makes you look like a snob with your nose in the air.
          yeah looks like the whole front bumper, headlighst and grill all look bent up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cayman #1 View Post
            yeah looks like the whole front bumper, headlighst and grill all look bent up.

Yeah his last owner had a little accident, thats why...

Comment

looks very nice, the red strip, good accent. I know the feeling with the "snob" bumper, mine was that way too. but I fixed it with a 15lb sledge
              No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Originally posted by almightybmw View Post
                looks very nice, the red strip, good accent. I know the feeling with the "snob" bumper, mine was that way too. but I fixed it with a 15lb sledge
                thats a good way to do it if that didnt work u could always go bigger
                sigpicSLICK PROTEGE

Comment

Working...
                X