Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1988 Mazda 323 GTX (newer high res pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1988 Mazda 323 GTX (newer high res pics)

Finally got some higher res and rolling shots I have been wanting. Backed out of selling it because of a few problems it was having, and it not being the best time for me to get rid of it right now.

Anyways, positive/negative feedback welcome. I'm thinking maybe a EVO3 16G throughout the winter, but no idea as of yet.

Last edited by gtxdave; 07-01-2007, 07:16 PM.

those are some nice pictures, find a VF10 & put that on there, you'll still spool decent & make gobs more then the vj14 direct hybrids make the world go round rathter then customizing a bunch of stuff
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I like. I also like the civic. Does it have a boosted D or b series swap? More info/pics of that beast.
      BP-05 Turbo-Sold
      2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

The civic is a stock Y8, garrett T3 with stage 3 wheel. Pretty good setup and runs good.

Since I was able to fix the boost and few other things, I finally got to line it up with him last night. We started in 3rd from a 60 roll, we were pretty much side by side until I got out of 4th, in the end he had me by a car length.

Comment

i'm glad that u descided to keep the car!! the shots are nice, some like out of focus or focus on the wrong thing, but w/e looks good. civic is pretty sweet as well
          Originally posted by 90prtege
          have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
          Originally posted by Turpro
          Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
          CRZbrussian: that sux
          CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
          CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

That shot of the GTX and the Civic off the road in front of that huge tree: It'd look better if the Civic wasn't in that shot as the GTX looks at home there while the Civic looks like it's aching for some concrete, but over all they look nice and you kept the GTX in the good angles, meaning you can't see the rivits in the roof, just get some touch up paint for the hatch where the mid spoiler was and bam, that car looks badass.

By the way, I tried like hell to get the cash together to purchase your GTX when you were selling it, but I came up about a thousand short off of your asking price, that's a sweet ride.

MrH.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

Wow that must be the cleanest GTX i've seen in a VERY long time! How dare you try to sell it!
              **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
              95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

I like the last one best, but good pix.
                2002 Protege5- "The Silver Bullet"
                Myspace.com/kartrebel81

Sticky: Posting and You
                http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Comment

Nice! Yes, that has to be the cleanest GTX I've ever seen(well, I saw one back in '96 or so, but that didn't count because it wasn't almost 20 years old then). While my BF is clean, it's certainly not a GTX.

Good work, glad you didn't sell it.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                  On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                  My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Just like everyone has said, nicest gtx around. Now get that turbo upraded so it can stomp a little more ass.
                    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

dang, condition looks good for such an old car
                      womp

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I always wondered if this is the cleanest, or one of the cleanest GTXs in the states, so far I haven't found anything cleaner.

Comment

Originally posted by gtxdave View Post
                          Thanks for all the compliments guys. I always wondered if this is the cleanest, or one of the cleanest GTXs in the states, so far I haven't found anything cleaner.
                          Sell = BAN!
                          **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                          95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Lol

Comment

The cleanest GTX I've seen(not in person, but pics) was one available for sale down in Texas that was Ebay, apparently it belonged to a Mazda exec and was spotless with like 75,xxx miles and was that nice two tone Gray, but it looked amazing and completely all original, but they wanted like $10k for it. You are an amazingly close second as I love the Red GTX's they are the coolest color if you ask me.

MrH.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X