No announcement yet.

Three news 'mods'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm ordering mine right now. The store is in the UK, but many people on this forum have had excellent experience with them. The price is $34 USD and shipping right now is FREE. Go get 'em!

P.S. Right now I'm using the Sylvania Silverstar so when the Osrams get here I will take a comparison shot between the two.

Comment

redrims-thanks for the comments, I love my black pro cuz not many people have this color and I think it looks nice and angry. I never knew u baked ur headlights too. Looks nice on yours. I would get the black corners with yours as well.
      intruder- I would be very interested in seeing the side by side comparison shots cuz I think that these blue bulbs suck ass.
      My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
        redrims-thanks for the comments, I love my black pro cuz not many people have this color and I think it looks nice and angry. I never knew u baked ur headlights too. Looks nice on yours. I would get the black corners with yours as well.
        intruder- I would be very interested in seeing the side by side comparison shots cuz I think that these blue bulbs suck ass.
        He already has the corners, they just weren't on when he took that picture.

Comment

gotcha. So this m akes me the third pro with blacked out headlights? (with this style headlights)
          My OLD Car

Comment

As far as I know yes. Redrims did it first, and that is what showed me it could be done.

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
              blue bulbs sucks ass - yes!
              I will show you a side by side comparo when I get the bulbs - hopefully early next week. but at any rate, the Osrams are a steal! you can get the sylvanias here for $40, but order the better bulbs for $35!

Comment

Yeah I am interested to see some after pics. I have tried the Sylvannia's but hated them because they were yellow just like stock. I love the way my blue/white bulbs look but the lighting sucks. Do the Osrams have a real good white light?

Comment

haven't tried them yet. I had some GE bulbs before and they were really white. they burned and I replaced them with sylvanias. this is my second set and they don't look as white as the GE bulbs I had before, and that is why I am ordering Osram from the UK. I will show you what they look like when I get 'em.

Comment

I would rather have the crappy blue bulbs then yellow syvlanias. The Osrams sound good though.
                    My OLD Car

Comment

I'll keep you posted. Just waiting for the bulbs to get here...

Comment

I got the bulbs on Monday and installed them yesterday.
                        Here's a picture:

The Osram bulb is NOT white. It has a purplish tint although the glass on the bulb is 100% clear. Personally, I like the Sylvania bulbs better, but it appears that the Osram bulb outputs more light. This is evident from the amount of over-exposure the bulb on the left has created. The saturated region on the left is larger than the saturated region on the right --- which means that the bulb on the left is brighter.

Comment

hmm I guess i will go with sylvanias.
                          My OLD Car

Comment

Working...
                          X