No announcement yet.

Here's pics of my ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mazda chic do me a favor. go get a screw driver and a hammer. ok your back. put the screw driver on your ! key. take the hammer and slam the screw driver into the ! key. thank you.
    UD ARMY...join the war....

Comment

Originally posted by UDARMY
      mazda chic do me a favor. go get a screw driver and a hammer. ok your back. put the screw driver on your ! key. take the hammer and slam the screw driver into the ! key. thank you.

Wtf are you talking about?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
          Jesus i didnt even get a welcome, ****ers! reguardless welcome.

Originally posted by GotBoost
          the car looks nice and welcome to clubprotege. I agree with charles...let's see some night pics with the Glow on
          hey man...not all of us are "****ers" as you say, and she did get at least 1 welcome.:p:

Comment

Originally posted by "mazdachic"
            i aint that dumb!!!!!!! lol!!! I am a lil classy lol!!!!!!!!!
            I think UDARMY was referring to this post. some of us like the ! !!!!!!:p:

Comment

Originally posted by UDARMY and "mazdachic"

"mazdachic" Hi nice to meet ya!!! Yea i'm all fo sho!! And i am lookin at spoilers just cant decide!!! Thanks for ur input i need all the help i can get !!!

"mazdachic" omg Bman ur ride is tight ooooowwwweeeeee!!! greeneville is bout 3 hours from u!!!! U've got goin on what i'm wantin to do to my prot!!! My car is lowered just not a lot or enough for some of u guyz, cause when i had my 929 it was sittin on the earth and i always ended up blowin tires, so i'm very skeptikal when it comes to gettin down to low(on my car)!!! But thanks for helpin me out!!!

all of these are what hes refering to i think

Comment

wow I'm late...welcome!
                Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

i think he needs some help!!!! But that's just me!!! WERD!!!
                  "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Working...
                  X