Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New non-protege ride... it's nice! (SVTF)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New non-protege ride... it's nice! (SVTF)

Check it out, I got the itch to replace the tired old volvo with something affordable, quick, cool, fun to drive, and that didn't need a ton of work. It does need a ton of work, as the stealership never inspected anything. grr... at least I have a warranty. Anyways, check the pics!
    Current mods:
    K&N short ram intake
    Magnaflow cat back exhaust
    Focussport underdrive pulley
    Tein lowering springs
    Tinted tailight covers
    Wheels painted gunmetal
    Goodyear Eagle F1 AS UHP tires
    Attached Files

I've always liked the way those looked. Im a fan of small quick cars. A lot like mine, cept mine isn't quick....
    sigpic

Comment

Why is there a breather filter on the intake post-airflow meter? Does it run fine like that?

Not a fan of Foci', but the SVTs aren't bad...the Saleen ones make me vomit. lol

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
      On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
      My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

nice car. i knew someone here that had one for awhile, and it was damn quick. cept his got wrecked and he would have to get an alignment every month, so he ended up getting rid of it, but still, it was a nice car. hope it holds up for ya!
        Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

looks good man! get some sound clips up!

JACK.
          -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

love the svt focus. best of luck with yours. i like the gun metal rims too looks sweet
            91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

watch out with that clutch cable... alot of folks breakthem i hear..

my friend has a 04 euro svt, i like it.. just not the seats...lol

Comment

while i hate foci, yours looks pretty decent. i know a lot of people around here used to have em. . . they dont fare too well at the street races. i hope it corners well.
                sigpic

Comment

I hope you enjoy the 6 speed my brother did a full SVT drive train swap into his SE sedan I have driven it a handful of times pretty fast!
                  1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
                  Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
                  R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!

Comment

I've never seen one of those IRL
                    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                    |.....Overnight....................| ||
                    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

sexy, i really like the european appearance package. two tone seats are ugly though
                      sigpic

Comment

Heres a ford focus ST that sells in Europe not even in the US's backyard which sucks.