• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you need stickers to Autocross?
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

It sure as hell beats writing "08 STS" on my windshield, then spending 20 minutes scrubbing the hell out of the chalk to get it off the car afterwards.
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Haha, I used shoe polish one time... a pain in the ass to get off.
        2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

this is true, it looks more profesional.
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
            :/ not my thing i dont really like them except for the decals on the rear window and the 8(i understand it) but the others remind me of like ricers and APC stickers all over again except this time its autoX. atleast they are magnetic though

edit: Oh yeah I saw darryl cutting out some of those vinyl decals out yesterday, cool, thanks dude! Now where are my clubP stickers? :p
            Last edited by charles; 12-15-2003, 05:45 PM.
            2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

your full grain when you make your car LOOK like a race car, but don't race it, legally, with the intention to learn and grow as a driver.

Comment

damnit mazdaracer, start making us decals that say wihandyman.com for our front 'n back windows. we need to represent =)
                James G.
                sobe83@yahoo.com
                AIM: DVS 323BPT
                MySpace
                Cardomain
                <BR>

<marquee>Turbonetics T3/T4, RC 550cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, SSAutochrome Miata manifold, Tial 35mm wastegate, large FMIC, Apex-I SAFC, GReddy Type S BOV, 2.5" aluminum charge pipes, NGK plugs/wires, RX-7 VAM, 3" turbo-back exhaust, ARP head studs, H&R Springs, S/R struts, Sony XPlod deck-2/12" subs, Power Acoustic 800w amp, Pioneer speakers, Evo front bumper, ADR DV8 17" wheels.</marquee>

Comment

Originally posted by charles
                  Haha, I used shoe polish one time... a pain in the ass to get off.
                  Yes. and I still have white specks all over my windshield and rear window from writing "SLOWTEGE" in huge letters from last autocross.
                  Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

fine grade steel wool will take off everything from the windows, it's great at taking off bugs especially. trust me, i worked at a dealership for 2 years as a detailer, we used it all the time. and no, it won't scratch the glass, as long as you dont get the coarse stuff.
                    '04 altima 2.5s sonoma sunset

Nismo CAI
                    18" ASA AR1's wrapped in Dunlop Direzza 225/45WR18

Comment

Working...
                    X