X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm, so how come some say it works?

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
    Mods:
    DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Hmmm to that too, did you add pressure around the dent? I'm still going to try it. I will post up pics when I do it

Comment

oh and was it windy? you know, wind can cool it down.

Comment

i did apply pressure and moved it around just like the guy the video did. Maybe it could've had to do with the placement of the dent. It was just above the rear window, but not on the roof panel. It was not windy. Maybe a light breeze.
          sigpic

Comment

i was convincd... now im not...

Comment

a friend and i tried the same thing on his pro which has several dents of varying sizes in different places. didn't do anything to any of them.
              sigpic

Comment

I just found this recently!

Dents suck. And so does the cost to repair them. Here are quick and cheap ways to remove dents.

Comment

Looks like the same concepts. Physically it all makes sense. Probably what i needed to do was apply heat to the dent first. Just sitting in the sun on a 70* day just wasnt enough heat.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X