The Project...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LN323 View Post
    Hey! Neuman! I didn't know you were here??? Awesome. I don't know what happened. I guess the owner of the domain let it lapses and never started it back up or something. Maybe the server/company he was going through wnet belly-up? Who knows.... All I know is we lost a LOT of stuff including the "how-to's".... Man, I don't know if I'll ever be able to get cruise control on my car now. LOL

Didn't you sell your black beast? What are you drivin' now?
    i wouldn't call the 323 a beast it was just a simple bp swap with some stock bolt-ons. im now driving a all blacked out 91 egt. an of course still working on the copper car. tho i moved to the east side of the state so rain is about never! so way more work can be done with out rain.

NEUMAN

Comment

Not to sould like a total noob, but what is an I-mark exzactly?
      My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

Comment

I posted this pic in the new BF section just in case some people wondered about some of the differences between the stock front brake set-up versus the Galant upgrade. Guess which on is stock.... Yeah, the kevlar pads from corksport are great with this mod. Can't wait to get the pads on the rear rotors this summer.

Comment

i like the stylus xs 1.8 better

Comment

Originally posted by smoke187 View Post
              i like the stylus xs 1.8 better
              Stylus bumper for the BG or newer? Yeah. But for the BF? I don't think the lines work well IMHO. The BF is too squarish (less rounded than the newer models.

Comment

Working...
              X