Pics, old protege and focus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics, old protege and focus

Hey guys, Thought id share pics of My old protegem, which my friend now owns, my second friend to own it.

The first friend who bought if from me when I got the focus smashed the door 45min after he left my house with it. And then started driving it into the ground. After he was sick of it my other friend bought for 550 with 207k on it because he is swapping in a JDM WRX engine into his 98 impreza and needed soemthing cheap to drive. Were both little by little trying to get it running and looking good like it did when i had it. So heres some recent pics of it. All is done is a catback i had made when i had it, yellow headlights, amber bulbs, painted black emblem and syetem.

(If anyone knows where we can find a door it be great, no junkyards here haev any.)

When i had it

And heres some of my Focus, Got some stuff done, but nothing to crazy.

Last edited by 96ProDX; 04-08-2008, 08:13 PM.
    **SOLD**
    Now in a 02 Focus ZX3

I have a couple of doors.

Not sure if I have a front passenger though.

its also very green if I have it.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Come up to STL sometime, we have plenty of BHAs in the junkyards here. We could find one in that color and anything else that car needs.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
      On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
      My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Really? Because it needs alot of small things. Like an airbox, etc. It doesnt matter if the color is different because we were just going to flat black it probably.

Ill talk to him about taking a trip, its not to far i think.
        **SOLD**
        Now in a 02 Focus ZX3

Comment

Working...
        X