• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did Rice get in the mail today?

ATE Super blue 4 liters
    4 8100 and 2 7100 speedbleeders

still waiting on ss lines

Got my FSM too

To the left you can see my passenger exterior a-pillar trim still in the shipping tube. I found one at the junkyard a week after I bought this...

MS came the other day
    Last edited by wheresthericego; 04-26-2008, 06:29 AM.
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Nice, is that a megasquirt setup from Jacob? I'm really interested in one of those.
    sigpic
    1990 EGT Turbo RIP
    1995 EGT GTX RIP
    1991 323 GTX swapped
    2003.5 MSP

Comment

Man, I know Lex did a good job when he built your MS, let us know how the install and tune goes Nate.
      1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

nice goodies!

JACK.
        -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

man i need my MS2 too
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Talk to Lex for all your Megasquirt needs...He's a genius
            91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
            Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

Originally posted by redfox View Post
              Talk to Lex for all your Megasquirt needs...He's a genius
              lurk more
              I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Today I got mah brake pads and a little suprise that I wasn't expecting AP racing DOT5.1 fluid.
                I still have packages floating around somewhere out there with my name on them

Comment

Are those little birdies or beautiful butterflys on your sheets
                  1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                  1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                  2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

nice haul. don't you love random mail sometimes?

JACK.
                    -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                      Are those little birdies or beautiful butterflys on your sheets
                      IDK i've never looked.

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
                      nice haul. don't you love random mail sometimes?

JACK.
                      Yea but its not as good as when I got a free NRG 2.5 quick release hub. I bought it from a beay merchant. It was out of stock so I made them give me my money back. About a month later a box with NRG on the side showed up. I never did get an email from them asking if I got it lol
                      Last edited by wheresthericego; 05-11-2008, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Oh man I got more stuffs :D

Magnetic oil drain plug

SS brakelines from goodridge

They're little leaves chris

MMMM this one says Mazda

I wonder whats inside

Oh its a little release valve for the bottom of the ac compressor. Mine went bad

Comment

Oh man they just keep showing up.
                          JDM toothpaste and a speedogear for the LSD

Oh wait thats a tube of OEM Mazda crankcase gasket maker. (only $26)

Magnetic drain plug from Chris from Stagefour (pigeon)

OH my my a 98 ES chassis harness, CC and CC cable, I pulled these beauties today while in the junkyard

Comment

looks good, I love getting parts in the mail but have to hide them quick lol.
                            New Project: "Freak"

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X