what do you think of this gt-r?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lex View Post
    That Toyota engine is a little gutless but efficient.
    They use it in the Lotus Elise - but cars that wiegh 1800lbs don't need torque to feel fast...they don't need much power either. A Vibe/Matrix is a turd no matter how it's cut.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

yea, i couldn't imagine the torque curve of any n/a 1.8 feeling sufficient in a car that looks as fat as that. according to the pontiac website, all of the other versions of the vibe range from 2856 lbs to 3284 lbs
      sigpic

Comment

The rear spoilers, both of em just look out of place. The front fascia looks out of place. The wheels are nice, the overall look of the rest of it looks fine. The 4.5" exhaust seems like overkill and could probably get annoying driving around. Looks too tall to be worth anything. Besides all that, uh, its cool. You won't be able to convince me to get one of em.
        sigpic

Comment

For what that car/truck or what the hell ever it is to be put into production the sticker price would probably be somewhere around $25k, but for $22k you could go get the 08 Cobalt SS which has 260hp and in my opinion looks much better now that they placed Z06 inspired 18's on it, but I wouldn't by GM to save my life so both are out of the question.

The Vibe is a ridiculous waste of money and R&D!

MRH.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

they did so much, to the outside, and basically nothin to the motor...lol amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Suzuka323 View Post
              For what that car/truck or what the hell ever it is to be put into production the sticker price would probably be somewhere around $25k, but for $22k you could go get the 08 Cobalt SS which has 260hp and in my opinion looks much better now that they placed Z06 inspired 18's on it, but I wouldn't by GM to save my life so both are out of the question.

The Vibe is a ridiculous waste of money and R&D!

MRH.
              Or better yet grab a MS3. Mazda FTW!!!!!!
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

heh. no thanks. for what they would charge, i doubt its worth it. Its like paying a premium for add ons that I don't expecially favor that comes with a vibe.

Comment

Working...
                X