X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New Mazda

Here it is after 3 months of wait...
    Mazda 2 1.3 True Red SAP.
    It will be my daily driver so the mx-3 that I'll rebuild, will be my project car.
    I'm still waiting for the licence plates to be issued so I can take it home and drive it ( it's at the dealership )

Mazda 2!!

Rumor has it, they're going to be bringing the 2 to the US/Canada in a year or 2. The 2 door is awesome, but even the 4 door should sell very well!

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Yeah, I've seen in a forum that sb posted pics of a 2 in a dealership at the states. It's a pity if they don't bring it... It's a nice car with goon mpg rating, very light and safe. And of course, with good looks.
      The thing that I like is that the 5 and 3 door are very similar, not like the mitsubishi colt that the 5 door one is ****ty...
      Mazda 2is being sold like hot bread over here and it's starting to have some aftermarket support already.
      I have found strut bars, tie bars, lower support braces from autoexe and hks kansai, coilovers from cusco and rs-r, and a variety of exhaust mufflers.
      Also bodykit's from Ath and Autoexe

her is a pic of the HKS one.

Comment

And when we get it here it will have 1 engine choice whereas you guys have like 5! Stupid American market. I would have the 1.4 turbo diesel and if not that then I'd have the 1.3. Might as well make it as economical as possible.

Comment

**** economy. give that bitch boost
          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
          |.....Overnight....................| ||
          |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
          |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
          "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
          Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

bring me a bolt on supercharger kit and I'll be happy to install it when warranty is over.
            Or even an LF swap. 150hp are nice...
            Oh wait... I need to keep these thoughts out of my head.. I have to rebuild the mx3... it needs some love too ...

Comment

I like it!!
              Drew
              '95 EGT 1.8
              T
              '93 ELX 1.9 SC
              '91 ELX 1.9

Comment

Cute.

Comment

I'd pimp the **** out of the hks 1.
                  1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                  1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                  2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

nice! i like that!

JACK.
                    -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Working...
                    X