Ksport mazda6 and turbo FE-DOHC 626GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ksport mazda6 and turbo FE-DOHC 626GT

met up with my g/f at her work for dinner when she had the 6 instead of the explorer. and had a chance to get a few shot's with the two car's together somewhere other then in the driveway. hope you enjoy.

~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
    ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
    What are you driving?

im sorry but the gf has a better car

Comment

Originally posted by smoke187 View Post
      im sorry but the gf has a better car
      FAIL.

Classic 6 > that new plastic sh!t

Comment

I agree. My dads got an 03 6 s with the 6cyl. and its nice. Better without the autostick though. Yours looks good too though.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SPENONE View Post
          FAIL.

+1, 626 5 door was a brilliant car, and with a FE turbo it would be a blast...my brother will be doing a FE-T in his MX-6 GT someday, but is about to put a FE in his B-2200 truck, which will then get a Thunderbird Supercoupe supercharger setup.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
          On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
          My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

both are my car's actually. since i paid for them. she's just lucky enough to drive it. both of these are usually not driven. she has a explorer, and my daily driver is a 89 probe lx. lol.

both are manual's though. MTX all the way! lol. i hate auto's with a passion. my 626gt is obviousely ALOT faster then the 6.
            ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
            ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
            What are you driving?

Comment

nice cars! i bet the FE3 hauls ass!
              -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

FAIL.

+2
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

i like the gt alot! never seen that spoiler before on them...

any under hood shots?

Comment

the spoiler is a OEM mazda wing only offered in europe. to my knowledge, i have the only one in america. another member from holland wrecked his car, and had the wing on his car. so i got ahold of him the second i saw he wrecked his car, and bought the wing. pretty happy i was able to locate it. now im trying to locate a full set of euro head lights which are a bit different also.

obviousely im going for a euro look. hence the big fog's and stupid bent liscense plate. lol
                    ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                    What are you driving?

Comment

Originally posted by monoxidechild View Post
                      the spoiler is a OEM mazda wing only offered in europe. to my knowledge, i have the only one in america. another member from holland wrecked his car, and had the wing on his car. so i got ahold of him the second i saw he wrecked his car, and bought the wing. pretty happy i was able to locate it. now im trying to locate a full set of euro head lights which are a bit different also.

obviousely im going for a euro look. hence the big fog's and stupid bent liscense plate. lol
                      you know what i noticed recently at the yard is that the 91-92 626 i believe has a different type of front lip is it me or is it true?

Comment

work blocked pics = fail. But, if its a GT Touring, pure sex. My favorite mazda body. ...well, second to the 323 astina 5 door of course. Um, yeah, awesome even though I can't see them.
                        No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

FAIL.

x3
                          1990 Protege 4WD
                          GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
                          ├┼┤
                          2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Man, I want to see engine pics!
                            1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by jitb37 View Post
                              you know what i noticed recently at the yard is that the 91-92 626 i believe has a different type of front lip is it me or is it true?
                              The lip is part of the bumper on '91-'92 while on '88-'90s it was a separate piece.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                              On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                              My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Working...
                              X