mx3 vs boosted D16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mx3 vs boosted D16

it was a black ef with a D16 "mini-me" swap (basically the SOHC version of LS-Vtec) on an IHI turbo off of a probe tuned on Crome made something like 176whp 173ftlbs. Me still untuned BPT gt28r w/open downpipe
    friend has a video from behind, looks like i put 2-3 cars on him
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

enjoy? if you can see anything
    (my car as it sits right now...waiting on brackets to mount mudflaps...you dont even wanna see the cuts in the bumper...)
    Last edited by mazdax3speed; 06-17-2008, 08:51 AM.

95' mx-3 BPT GT28r

is that a gs or rs? nice color!

Comment

rs(cant really see it in this picture, but theres no rear wiper)...i used to be in love with the color...now i think it looks hideous in direct light, its not as dark as the 350z burnt orange, but it looks pretty good in shade or around dusk

95' mx-3 BPT GT28r

Comment

Hondas are boring. why bother?
        Wanna race me for a real thrill?
        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
        |.....Overnight....................| ||
        |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
        |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
        "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
        Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

i like how you made your downpipe would be better if you had a full exhaust on it

Comment

Originally posted by mazdax3speed View Post
            rs(cant really see it in this picture, but theres no rear wiper)...i used to be in love with the color...now i think it looks hideous in direct light, its not as dark as the 350z burnt orange, but it looks pretty good in shade or around dusk

i think the paint looks great, the color of the fat fives kind of make it look weird tho.. Needa darker color, to offset the paint..

Comment

i kinda thought the car might up more of a fight...seeing the ARP sticker and hondata sticker on the car...turns out its not on hondata and tho the motor has been rebuilt when made hybrid its all bone stock internals (+ f*ck a Dseries)
              i bought the wheels that color, really just because i was on steelies and they had new tires, definitely need to be a darker color
              i picked up a HKS universal T25 like 6" downpipe with a 3 bolt flange at the bottom that i had another flange of already, so i can bolt that on and have the exhaust shop weld up to my spare flange, but im running the turbo backwards from normal GTX (exhaust side on drivers side) so im worried about the downpipe clearing the front tranny mount, definitely want it on a full exhaust with something quiet maybe a worldsport muffler

So far the kill list on this setup goes
              EF minime IHI turbo
              08 5series TT coupe
              12:1 LS-Vtec
              S13 CAdet
              S13 Sr20 GT28r
              08 Mustang GT

theres really not much else to play with around here(atleast import wise), i went up to capital a few weeks ago but try to stay away from raleigh (especially now) hopefully ill run at roxboro test and tune shortly, wednesdays are the only days the line is small enough to get in more than 2 passes this summer tho. and i know my time is going to be ****ty im just looking for mph hoping for low 80s
              Last edited by mazdax3speed; 06-17-2008, 11:41 PM.

95' mx-3 BPT GT28r

Comment

when's the next tiem you're going out to capital? I cruised through last weekend but didn't stop anywyere
                I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

im not sure, last weekend i was in highpoint, it was weekend before last we stopped at sheets for all of 10min. i could come out saturday night i guess? im definitely not making any hits in raleigh this weekend tho after that bust, unless maybe it was on 540. ill be movin to raleigh for good in august, right off 40 same exit as the farmers market
                  let me know if your going and ill show up, the only people i know that go up there is like tony maciolowski and hamza

95' mx-3 BPT GT28r

Comment

I never understood the honda guys that liked the sohc's.

and I still dont understand why spam guy isnt banned yet.
                    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
                    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
                    Originally posted by HopelessCow
                    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
                    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

loose spam is loose

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
                        I never understood the honda guys that liked the sohc's.

and I still dont understand why spam guy isnt banned yet.
                        cheap, easy to come by, a billion parts for them.

Comment

Working...
                        X