one lucky man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one lucky man

This may not look like it is a lucky man at the first, but you will see that he is by the end of the story and video's.

Quick break down, man does 3 tours in Iraq, comes home, gets surgery on ears, come home realizes he was robbed, looked like a shi**y day for him. gets message later that his webcam was left on all day from the night before, another board member records the footage of the robbery and sends it to him so the police can see it. Best part of the whole thing was that he just joined the board, which allows for cam streaming, the night before, if he didn't join, he would have been SOL.

Anyway, watch all the vids, he posted them all, the one when he got home from surgery, the one of the woman robbing the place and then a video of him after the police came back to see the video.

Enjoy:
    http://www.dsmtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200203

Shop 506-577-6708
    cell 506-381-3503
    email danny@jdracing.ca

pwnt
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Freakin awesome. Im gonna start leaving my webcam on. And no you perves, it wont be broadcasted...
      Mazda
      1988 Black 323 GT
      DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

Working...
      X