Mini MN meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini MN meet!

Knowing that Photoeye0 got his car done, it was time to meet up! Whistler also joined up along with my friend Nick (he owns the green Formula) We went for some Wendy's and went down to Porky's to check out some cars. We had some problems with Rick's car (photoeye0) but we fixed it and had some fun here are some pics and VIDEOS!!!

here is the Youtube version of the videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el2inrLJCxg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=folfssDWcAo

Comment

That was a good time...We'll have to do it again after I get my car a little more sorted and we get your BP and MS in!

And I have to say my car sounds F-ing sweet, I've never had a chance to hear it form out side the car.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
      98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

Damn all of you sunroof having guys . lol. Im luvin the pop off on the 1st vid
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I wish my sunroof worked
          Diggin the mx3 and the pro with mx3 seats
          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
          |.....Overnight....................| ||
          |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
          |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
          "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
          Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

It was definitely a lotta fun. These guys had to slow down for me, since I have the gangsta auto! lol

Sorry guys, I had to leave early!

Rick, did the wastegate come loose or was it something else?

We definitely have to do it again, before it gets cold again...

Comment

The WG spring is just starting to loose it tension. I'll have to put my other in next time I have the radiator out.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
              98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

That day has been the summer highlight so far! Need to have a bigger meet next time! Maybe Car-Craft weekend?
                Keegan, you slow a$$! lol I tried to slow down nick but he couldn't stop being a hick! (F*ing V8s!) hahahaha The funny thing is that I was spraying oil to whoever was right behind me! lol

Comment

Working...
                X