Lots of pics oF the 94 miata.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of pics oF the 94 miata.

Just thought i would throw up some more pics of my 94 miata i picked up a few days ago.. they arnt that great they where takin with my phone. and the car is dirty but oh well

Its nice save the fender dent and pin striping. Low mileage to boot.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Hollow spokes FTW!!!!!!! Black cars are straight up sexy.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Lol, unless you have some superpowers that we don't know about, there's no way you can tell that those are hollow-spokes...

I'm glad I have a laptop, trying to turn a monitor around to look at your pictures would have been annoying :p
        sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
        92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

yeah i rotated most of my pics... my phone is stupid so the only way i can get it to fit in teh screen without stepping back 100 yards is to turn the phone haha

Comment

So did you rock the sleepy-eye look by hand?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atomicEGT View Post
              Lol, unless you have some superpowers that we don't know about, there's no way you can tell that those are hollow-spokes...
              Hollow spokes are on all '94-'95 Miatas IIRC.

Yeah, the pin stripe, any pin stripe on a Miata is wrong. Hopefully it's not painted on but it probably is. lol

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
              On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
              My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid View Post
                Hollow spokes are on all '94-'95 Miatas IIRC.
                No they aren't- the hollow and solid spoke wheels could be had on any of the 94-97 Miatas (excluding the M-editions, obviously)- I'm not certain if it differed by package (the article on Miata.net wasn't exactly clear on that one) but my 94R has solid spokes.
                sigpic

Comment

1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                  1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                  2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Your point being?

Unless you have one of those magic zoom functions they use in the movies and can read the writing on the face of his wheels, there is no way to tell if he has hollow- or solid-spoked wheels. From the front they look exactly the same except for the lettering by the valve stem, the easier way to tell is from the back.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X