X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

..new house

member when i said this

Originally posted by Empire932 View Post
    well i'll find out in a couple days(tuesday)
    but this is most likely going to be our new house..=]

I lied...its a nice house, but the little land that it has..is all hilly. and with a little sister, brother and another 9mo brother..we need land.lol
    so that house was out of the question.
    we found another house though..I love it.we will get the keys within the next week or two(the landlord just moved down to florida, so he has to mail the keys up)

I'll take good pics when i get there..but for now heres a teaser from the for sale site

This is lolZz

**** you! seriously. wow. i would love to live in a place with a back yard like that
    sigpic

Comment

looking great!!!! now time for some fishing poles & a few smaller watercraft
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

i live a 1/4 mile from the columbia river. highly overrated! just my opinion. tho the views are nice!

NEUMAN

Comment

To be honest im not too siked about it being on a lake..I mean when I lived in Hawaii I was a 5 min bike ride from the ocean(not the beach but the ocean,(pearl harbor))

It is a lake...called "Yankee lake" in NY,lol
          I didnt get a good look at the yard yet, thats what matters to me, because I race nitro r/c's..=/..
          oh and a state trooper lives 2 houses down.=/
          I hope hes a nice one.lol
          This is lolZz

Comment

Congrats. Grab a couple waverunners and you'll be golden. I'm not fond of living anywhere near water just for the flood factor. To each their own right . Give me the 35th floor,or higher. of a skyrise looking over downtown whereever and I'm golden
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Well just an update..we got the house..
              I went to go look at it today..plain and simple amazing..
              Middle of ****ing no-where though

Sad part is:
              -no pets.
              -not really a yard
              -NO-MOTOR lake....
              -3 out of 4 bedrooms are kinda on the small side
              -1 car garage(i think it technically might be 1 1/2)

kickass parts:
              -lake(no ****,lol)
              -outside bar thing,with running water.
              -Wildlife.2 out of 2 times we went there.there where dear
              - Hi-tech fireplace.
              -Pre-routed speaker wire through-out the entire first floor("built in" wire)
              -Garage has a built in counter thing....oh and a fridge
              -Fire pit
              -HUGE master bedroom.

Pics will even come tomorrow or sat..depends when we get the u-haul(26' FTW) loaded, And get the mx-3 on the trailer...without ripping the bumper off.

-Matt
              Last edited by Empire932; 09-25-2008, 06:46 PM.
              This is lolZz

Comment

as long as you can fit your car in the grage and work on it with out scratching ti to hell that is all that matters.

depending on the load baring of the walls you could always convert it to a 3 bedroom!

NEUMN

Comment

congrats!!!
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Well heres some more pics, just of the outside for now, as the inside is all boxes.lol..

Oh and the master is the entire 2nd floor(with a small portion of it attic space)
                    sorry if there too big, my program that i use to compress them stoped,so i had to use photobucket)

when you pull in the driveway, this is what you see(garage on the right side)
                    this is the back of the house.

the outside table thing.lol

The front of the house(lakeside)

from the backdoor

right side from the dock(part of the dock is up for the winter)

left side from dock

And i just found out that its not a true no motor lake..it just has to be under 5 hp or something

And the stock the lake with fish.=]
                    Last edited by Empire932; 09-30-2008, 08:14 AM.
                    This is lolZz

Comment

looks very nice, mind if i ask what the price tag was

Comment

You know all the water ways around Albany are full of bodies :-P Just kidding looks nice. I got spoiled growing up on the finger lakes :-)

Comment

Sunday fish frys ftw. Nice pad
                          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

looks nice! you know, now you're going to have to get a boat or some water toys
                            Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

lol so far so good, still unpacking things..

bpt-for rent or to buy?

tur-lol. its a nice little community. thery have fishing contest and all that stuff.

deadly-I know..the only bad-ish thing is the lake at its deepest point is 20 feet deep.
                              But then again im use to the ocean..so idk..how deep are lakes usually.lol

But def need to get a small boat. i wanted to get one of those big colorful bag things, the ones where someone jumps on one side and the other person goes flying in the air until i found out the deepest point is 20ft.

It gets EXTREAMLY foggy in the morning..like scary fog.lol
                              This is lolZz

Comment

Working...
                              X