• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installed PaceSetter Shifter - Love It.

First gear.

Neutral

Second

The shifter linkage is the worst looking bit under there. It'll be replaced soon with different linkage for my g-series that has been cleaned up (paint and bushings).
    I peered out from the castle window and looked over the splendor of ROTM county. Yes, twas' a much simpler time back then. Peasants would go about their postings, and I, the mod, would rule over them with an iron fist.

nice ...
    you have mx3 front seats right? think you wouldnt like it as much if you were still in the stock seats with the stock height?

Comment

I kick myself everyday when I think about leaving it in the old pro . I luvd setting my shifter too the lowest setting
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

pacesetter shifters are awesome!
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

^Haha...so true?
          Anyways, I got an ebay shortshifter only because the stock one would vibrate like a bitch when doing anything faster then 80kmh...its great so far.

Comment

looks nice!
            Last edited by whistler; 10-03-2008, 01:45 PM.

Comment

nice. when you install the new linkage, but sure to get some shifter bushings to help make it solid and no slop.
              Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Working...
              X