X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rotary 323

sigpic
    R.I.P 93 Mazda 1.8 Turbo
    now BP26(GTX) on a 91mazda323 381whp @18psi with microtech lt8..
    91 mazda 323 v6 klde

Car is sick as **** but
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

yes its bin posted in the past. i dont like the fwd rotary 323. makes no sences. if you are going to go through all the truble make it rwd!
      GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
      AND
      THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

Comment

ived touched that car before
        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

that is stretching the term fwd to the fullest extent of the layout.

thats making a rwd car but making a set of wheels in the center and the ass end so heavy you can take the front wheels off. neato, but im a fan of cars i can drive to school, work, the track... not trailer queens with 36" added to the nose.
          There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

hey hey i like trailer queens!! i dout you will drive a 600hp fwd to school.lol but i dont like the 36'' added to the nose of that car it is stupid looking..
            AND

Comment

Sorry for the re post.....
              sigpic
              R.I.P 93 Mazda 1.8 Turbo
              91 mazda 323 v6 klde

Comment

what trans??

Comment

Originally posted by FazdaBoy4ever View Post
                  that is stretching the term fwd to the fullest extent of the layout.

thats making a rwd car but making a set of wheels in the center and the ass end so heavy you can take the front wheels off. neato, but im a fan of cars i can drive to school, work, the track... not trailer queens with 36" added to the nose.
                  you've obviously never seen Jason Hunts matco cobalt in person...its pretty much the same thing, huge extended front end motor sits in front of the tires....i saw him run 3 passes over 200mph at Maryland a month ago
                  yeah it cant be driven on the street...but its in no way meant to pick up grocery's
                  only concern with this car is why all that work and leave it NA?

95' mx-3 BPT GT28r

Comment

if your driving a car with wheely bars and a full cage on the street your doing something wrong.
                    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Originally posted by mazdax3speed View Post
                      you've obviously never seen Jason Hunts matco cobalt in person...its pretty much the same thing, huge extended front end motor sits in front of the tires....i saw him run 3 passes over 200mph at Maryland a month ago
                      yeah it cant be driven on the street...but its in no way meant to pick up grocery's
                      only concern with this car is why all that work and leave it NA?
                      Because its an all motor peripheral ported engine.
                      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                      |.....Overnight....................| ||
                      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

ima make a v8 323 lol
                        sigpic
                        R.I.P 93 Mazda 1.8 Turbo
                        91 mazda 323 v6 klde

Comment

I like big power and i LOVE too much power, but i like it in a package that CAN get me to the store. I like cars because i like to be in them, drive them, show off what i have done... on a trailer that doesn't happen. I have no problem with cars being trailed to the track, infarct i really hope to have a trailer and something to pull it before i regularly get into track events because 1 tow could be devastating to the budget... why pay to get the damn thing home when you still have to pay to fix it? I just want it to be something that will LEGALLY make a trip to the gas station, or the movie store in one decently comfortable piece.
                          There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

i see what you mean my friend. its dam rear that you pull up to a light. look over and the import next to can bearly hold its idles becouse of the crazy cams in the dam thing. lol
                            AND

Comment

that is a sick ride!

Comment

Working...
                              X